Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I'm losing it!
I think I'm losing it!

I mean I'm feeling so low with my life, its just totally shit at the moment.
I just feel that I will never make meaning full mates or even find a parter. I jut don't know what I'm doing wrong, people just find me boring a guess. I take getting people asking me why haven't I got a parter, I really don't know why my self.

When I'm trying to make friends people say I try to hard. What the fuck does that mean???

I just want a laugh but no ones wants to know me!

Hey Sweets, sorry to hear that your having a rough time right now... I dont really have any answers for ya but just to say that it seems that this is not the time for you to get what you want.

Things might change for ya tomorrow or next week or next year... cant tell ya the future.

Maybe this is the time to get totally into your art. Use the energy your feeling about this time right now for creating something.

Big Hugs Sweets...

Frank is a wise man ... good response. Bow

I'm very sorry to hear you feel this way about your life too. I don't know what else we can do here apart from make expressions of sympathy. I really wish you were able to feel better about yourself. Since you can't make headway with your friends, have you considered the possibility of counselling or even (eek!) a chat with a "life coach"? I know either may be beyond your financial means at present, but I imagine your GP would be able to put you forward for a few sessions of counselling if you told him/her how you're feeling.

I would thoroughly endorse Frank's suggestion for using these feelings as a springboard into your art. Try a new technique, set yourself a task using a completely untried starting pointing point, do something outrageous that is for your benefit alone ... get angry and let your work show it!

Bighug

fjp999 Wrote:Hey Sweets, sorry to hear that your having a rough time right now... I dont really have any answers for ya but just to say that it seems that this is not the time for you to get what you want.

Things might change for ya tomorrow or next week or next year... cant tell ya the future.

Maybe this is the time to get totally into your art. Use the energy your feeling about this time right now for creating something.

Big Hugs Sweets...

Hi sweet lad

Sorry to hear your having a tough time of it at the moment,

Frank speak wise he does

Remybussi

Hey sugarplum, don't let things get to you too much, all have bad patches like that, might seem to last endlessly but if you find something to focus your interests and time, and don't worry about making friends and all, happens all of it's own accord.

Voice of experience on that one, definetely know how bad it can feel and how it feels like you can't please anyone, and that whatever you do seems to put people off you but honestly found that when I stopped trying to be everything that people liked, I was suddenly a man in great demand - seems that, contrary to popular perception, being yourself and not always looking to agree with other people is more attractive to friends and partners than much else.

Chin up babyboi - "I've got a feeling things could start looking up, any time now!" :biggrin:

*hugs

Ky xxxx

Awww thanks guys for that, hugs and all.

Quick thing about counselling, at the moment its totally booked up till next June lol! hmmmm wonder why??

A "life coach" not sure if that would work with me. I need to find the my underlining problem which I'm not sure what that is....

Sorry to hear the prediciment you find yourself in sweets. Ive just got a feeling that the new year will be better for you. Even though youre friendships may not be going well youve got us lot on gs to help out so keep posting and hopefully we collectively make it feel better. BIG HUGS

Cheers dude

xxxx

sweetlad86 Wrote:I think I'm losing it!

I mean I'm feeling so low with my life, its just totally shit at the moment.
I just feel that I will never make meaning full mates or even find a parter. I jut don't know what I'm doing wrong, people just find me boring a guess. I take getting people asking me why haven't I got a parter, I really don't know why my self.

When I'm trying to make friends people say I try to hard. What the fuck does that mean???

I just want a laugh but no ones wants to know me!

I lost it years ago, wish i could get it back.
I want a partner and I want friends, but I lack the ability to get either.

CardShark Wrote:I lost it years ago, wish i could get it back.
I want a partner and I want friends, but I lack the ability to get either.

Hugs CardShark

Remybussi