Remybussi Remybussi Remybussi

Bighug Bighug Bighug
Bighug Bighug Bighug
Bighug Bighug Bighug

Appreciated, Sharky.... Well hugs back.

M & PA

CardShark Wrote:I lost it years ago, wish i could get it back.
I want a partner and I want friends, but I lack the ability to get either.

I would be your friend

Remybussi

To sweetlad and cardshark,

Oh husht. I bet any money if i took you out with a group of my friends after bout half an hour they'd frickin love you. You just need to find the right peeps. And have more confidence. If, like me, you don't have it, fake it. You'd be surprised how well people respond to that AND eventually you start to believe it yourself a little. But never to the point where it gets obnoxious. Double win.

Believe Smile

sox-and-the-city Wrote:To sweetlad and cardshark,

Oh husht. I bet any money if i took you out with a group of my friends after bout half an hour they'd frickin love you. You just need to find the right peeps. And have more confidence. If, like me, you don't have it, fake it. You'd be surprised how well people respond to that AND eventually you start to believe it yourself a little. But never to the point where it gets obnoxious. Double win.

Believe Smile

I'll have to go and visit my auntie in Aberdeen then mate lol!
Lol2

I'm seeing an Counselor today ant ideas of what I need to say to them??

:confused:

sweetlad86 Wrote:I'm seeing an Counselor today ant ideas of what I need to say to them??

You'd probably provide weeks of work if you started with the points you raised here. Good luck.

Bighug

sweetlad86 Wrote:[COLOR="red"]I think I'm losing it!

I mean I'm feeling so low with my life, its just totally shit at the moment.
I just feel that I will never make meaning full mates or even find a parter. I jut don't know what I'm doing wrong, people just find me boring a guess. I take getting people asking me why haven't I got a parter, I really don't know why my self.

When I'm trying to make friends people say I try to hard. What the fuck does that mean???

I just want a laugh but no ones wants to know me![/COLOR]

sweetlad86 Wrote:I'm seeing an Counselor today ant ideas of what I need to say to them??

why are you confused about what to tell your counselor? Ya said it at the beginning of your thread...

maybe print it out and bring it with ya Luvkiss

best of luck and remember if ya dont get thru to this one fire the sucker & find a new one!

Oops you got a good point there Frank lol!

Well this one is a lot better than the last one, we came up with an idea for me to look into having a go at youth work or working with disabled people etc...

sweetlad and cardshark , just be your sweet self's , patiently, thing will change when you least expect it. Knuddel