Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I might be an Asian?
Meridan...nope

Though to be fair, I've never actually -tried- beets.

My tastes run to the extremely simplistic most times...*Chuckles* I eat like a five year old. Everything is nearly plain and I pick apart -everything- that goes in front of me to be sure there's nothing unsavory involved

Gideon Wrote:Meridan...nope

Though to be fair, I've never actually -tried- beets.

My tastes run to the extremely simplistic most times...*Chuckles* I eat like a five year old. Everything is nearly plain and I pick apart -everything- that goes in front of me to be sure there's nothing unsavory involved

That's interesting. I have the same palate. I don't like rice, onions, or red beets, and I prefer pasta.

(And, trust me, stay away from red beets).
''Do I look civilized to you?''

i like rice but i hate desserts made from it .. eww .. yuck ..haha .. joke ..

Sylph Wrote:No te preocupes
問題ない

Eu entendo muito bem , I was making a jest towards your declaration of love for Thai rice and such.

I speak Broken/Creole English naturally and only learned Standard English in school darlin. And I'm not perfect in all my other languages either.

Off kilter slightly but;

I remember back in school they would tell us:

"It's not 'we bies' , it is 'us' , please don't use that kind of language in this class"

Because "We bies/z" as we say it, is the term we use for "us/all of us" and to our English teacher, it was "Gutter talk", because it's not really English and it's broken at that.

"We Biez gone cha!"

- Literally "All of us are leaving"
(Cha - being a sound of dismissal, kinda like the English phrase "no use")

So I know all too well, but I'm quite belligerent and stick to our native speak.

I think its to do with my accent, I write like I speak, so sometimes it effects my grammar and spelling, such as 'worser' its the 'r' we pronounced it more.

artyboy Wrote:I think its to do with my accent, I write like I speak, so sometimes it effects my grammar and spelling, such as 'worser' its the 'r' we pronounced it more.

Like I said sweetie, it's fine.

So long as you aren't like me and my people, you will be well understood Sheep

Tho Worser isn't technically even a word bitch Bashing lol.

Sylph Wrote:Tho Worser isn't technically even a word bitch Bashing lol.

It is where I'm from lol Wink

I was so confused about this topic title. I was thinking this was the new transgender topic. As in, you feel an ethnicity so you are an ethnicity. I was about to say I can understand the whole transgender thing but changing ethnicity is getting a little out of hand.

Then I actually opened the topic and all my confusion went away.

Cobalt Wrote:I was so confused about this topic title. I was thinking this was the new transgender topic. As in, you feel an ethnicity so you are an ethnicity. I was about to say I can understand the whole transgender thing but changing ethnicity is getting a little out of hand.

Although, I'm sure there are even people like that out there. Unfortunately, living in our Age of Information seems to confuse some people a lot.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Cobalt Wrote:I was so confused about this topic title. I was thinking this was the new transgender topic. As in, you feel an ethnicity so you are an ethnicity. I was about to say I can understand the whole transgender thing but changing ethnicity is getting a little out of hand.

Then I actually opened the topic and all my confusion went away.

Ah it's all in our heads mate ;}

meridannight Wrote:Although, I'm sure there are even people like that out there. Unfortunately, living in our Age of Information seems to confuse some people a lot.

You read far to much info from the dailymail I think lol. It's a newspaper not wiki ;}