Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I need HELP
I think it's best to create separations and move on.

he's said he's not into a relationship, and doesn't want one. He's not going to change for you.

Also, keep in mind that he's a bartender in two gay bars. I'm sure he's got guys throwing themselves at him, and he can get sex anytime he wants. Unless that's something you want to deal with (your boyfriend fucking all his customers) then you better learn to let go and move on.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

If a hot gay man asserts that all he wants is sex and works as a bartender your best option is to move on. He's mainly focused on casual sex and is more than likely using his job to facilitate a lifestyle opposite of someone who wants a relationship.

JimmyEcho Wrote:I've been drinking tonight and I want to text this guy I've been seeing
Problem is that he is really in to me but he is into just casual sex and I 'm looking for a relationship with him. O.K I already txt him tonight and it was cool. he was very nice in his reply. well i'm pretty hot, I'm Italian, I work out 4 days a week. dark eye brows and lashes. I have men and a lot of women hit on me everytime I go out clubbing. ANYWAY This guy is a bartender at 2 gay clubs and he moves to fast for me. He wants to get down right away and I'm not like that. (but I really think he's dreamy) A relationship is what I'm looking for. I know he thinks I'm Hot, (Everyone does) We still talk but, Well, I kinda know what It is, but I won't say it here. (personal) I should just let it go,,---Right??

[Image: Game-of-Thrones-4-Joffrey-and-Margaery-P...i-eyes.gif]

LOL

"I'm sexy and I know it! "

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVONUXRWBOlntHxYPT7bp...S-ScJV99sZ]

It has been my experience that Drinking and _____________(fill in the blank) rarely ends well.

Understand I have lots and lots and lots of experience in the drinking and ______________(fill in the blank) department.

hopefully when you return you are sober and your head isn't pounding to hard.

However this is going to hurt no matter the hangover.

He isn't that into you. Sure he most likely wants to fuck your brains out, but that is all he wants.

Your being Italian, and working out and all of that crap is only going to get you a physical attraction thing going on (translation: Sex only).

People got to like the real you, the real you is seated in the brain, and is composed of your personality, character and even defects of character (well all have defects of character, most of which we choose to keep).

Finding a person who can stand you and want to be with you (defects and otherwise) isn't done by working out 4 days a week or being hit on by anything with a pulse (ergo someone who is horny).

And I really, really hope that crowing about your 'hotness' was the alcohol talking and not the real you. All of that self esteem in one person is usually pretty ugly. Don't be ugly.

Honestly, if all he wants is just sex, please don't put your heart out there and expect yourself to be 'The One' that he gives up casual sex for. Those situations rarely actually happen, and the true tendency is that promiscuous individuals continue to be exactly that once they get into something more serious. They try to have their cake and eat it too (strange idiom).

Next time you drink, I strongly suggest you take the battery out of your phone, and hide both parts so you don't drunk-text - no one likes drunk texts.

This will be no one's idea of a good answer but....since he's into casual sex, almost rip and run, then you have a weapon you're overlooking. Obviously he finds something about you he likes, you like him, so...point out you now have a fee and a time schedule of payment. He won't believe you but tell him you can accept credit cards-you can now get a gadget that allows you to-and since he's treating you like a hooker and you think he's cute, this is the solution. Lets see if he values his time with you....as I always say, never give anything away that you can sell....

Ammon Wrote:
Quote:Originally Posted by JimmyEcho
I've been drinking tonight and I want to text this guy I've been seeing
Problem is that he is really in to me but he is into just casual sex and I 'm looking for a relationship with him. O.K I already txt him tonight and it was cool. he was very nice in his reply. well i'm pretty hot, I'm Italian, I work out 4 days a week. dark eye brows and lashes. I have men and a lot of women hit on me everytime I go out clubbing. ANYWAY This guy is a bartender at 2 gay clubs and he moves to fast for me. He wants to get down right away and I'm not like that. (but I really think he's dreamy) A relationship is what I'm looking for. I know he thinks I'm Hot, (Everyone does) We still talk but, Well, I kinda know what It is, but I won't say it here. (personal) I should just let it go,,---Right??

[Image: Game-of-Thrones-4-Joffrey-and-Margaery-P...i-eyes.gif]

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:And I really, really hope that crowing about your 'hotness' was the alcohol talking and not the real you. All of that self esteem in one person is usually pretty ugly. Don't be ugly.

I thought it was just me. Rolleyes

I'm just shaking my head with my palm on my farhead, saying to myself "I can't believe what my drunk ass wrote that night" Sorry everyone. But THANKS for all the great advice. I Kinda new where this relationship would go, But sometimes you just want something and you find yourself making excuses that somehow it might work, when you really know deep inside it won't. Then YOU get drunk and spill your guts on Gay Speak. Nice.