Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think my best friends wife is on to me
Doc Wrote:why is coming out so important?

I dont want to I dont think its important, not to me, youve been on my other thread Im not even sure I want to pursue the lifestyle like maybe Im only half gay.

Means your bisexual fella, try that label for size, most bi people don't bother telling anyone, well not until you know them well enough.

Doc Wrote:why is coming out so important?

I dont want to I dont think its important, not to me, you've been on my other thread Im not even sure I want to pursue the lifestyle like maybe Im only half gay.

And what is so importat about "the lifestyle?" Personally I always have thought that stuff was a crock. What is important is to be yourself. Being the same as a whole crowd of other people makes for a pretty dull life. Look at any person you consider to be interesting and worth knowing and you will find quirks galore. If you like pickup trucks and Pappy Winkle, more power to you. Not everyone will want to be the same, but that is OK. [I'm not a truck guy, but I'd be happy to join you for a shot or two.] Part of what I was trying to get at in an earlier post is that YOU define who you are and not your pal's wife. Let her do her own thing. And for goodness sake let your pal be your friend. That's important. If the wife gets to be too much, he will tell her. Just be you and all will be fine.
I bid NO Trump!