Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think my best friends wife is on to me
Colettiguy Wrote:Hm maybe describing yourself in a very detailed manner on gay forum is not the best thing to do if you think someone is onto you for being gay.

Yeah thats what I was thinking too, and its sort of why I wanted to delete this post.

And you guys could be right, maybe she does want me to meet a friend, she invited me out with her and some friends next weekend?

I guess shes not being a bitch Im the one who's acting like a bitch. now can someone help me delete this post I was way too detailed in my description.

Doc Wrote:Yeah thats what I was thinking too, and its sort of why I wanted to delete this post.

Detailed? Honestly I'd say you just described a huge chunk of the population in the "Deep South." I think you're OK on that front.

Anyway, so let her be onto you--let her think what she wants. If you're a private person then your friends should respect that. Ultimately it's nobody's business but your own.

Gemini Wrote:I guess I wonder why you keep posting this ultra-macho bio of yourself? Who are you trying to convince that you can't come out because you're too good-old-boy macho to be gay?

IDK. I know an out gay guy who's a top level (up through the ranks) police official. Former SWAT. A very tough, take-no-prisoners attitude. Collects guns and drives a Ford 150. Not sure what he drinks, but I know he listens to Johnny Cash and his idea of a romantic date is a night at the shooting range.

He's also married to a guy and doesn't give a fuck who knows it.

You seem to think that your lifestyle sets you apart. But you know, not all of us are delicate fem flowers who work as wedding planners lol.

IDK what I'm getting at, except that I feel vaguely insulted by your assumption that you're the only masculine gay guy around.

Hey take it easy Gem, you're putting words in his mouth.

He's just saying that his macho exterior provides the perfect cover for his sexuality, so it's easy for him to hide. Plus it'll be a shock when he tells people.

Tiger Lover, I'll bet his hairdresser nows for sure. Mpst of the straight guys I know act more gay than that.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Tiger Lover, I'll bet his hairdresser nows for sure. Mpst of the straight guys I know act more gay than that.

OK you guys win Im a prissy little queer, and I act girly as fuck when I think nobody's watching me. and Im not sure how you could tell that Im in love with my thick pecan colored hair, which my barber told me today is starting to get some grey in it. Are you happy now.

Why is coming out not an option? Are you planning on living a lie forever?

Why do you care?

Unless she's nuts enough to hire a private Investigator she won't be able to get proof. If your macho cover is so good she'll need evidence to convince your brother that you're gay. That's assuming she's enough of a loudmouth to spread her suspicions.

So relax her simply having a hunch is no threat to your disguise at all.
If she even has one you might be jumping at shadows here buddy.

You guys win, Im being silly about this I get it

Why is coming out so important?

why is coming out so important?

I dont want to I dont think its important, not to me, youve been on my other thread Im not even sure I want to pursue the lifestyle like maybe Im only half gay.