Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think my prostate is up my spine or something
Hello. A few days ago, I was trying to find my prostate with my fingers. I stuffed my long finger as far as I could into my rectum, but couldn't find anything. The thing is, I am 195 cm long. So I then grabbed a 15 cm long dildo and stuffed it in to the hilt and, at the tip of it, I felt a pulse of pleasure. So instead of pulling/pushing it back and forth, I instead tried to repeatedly pressure that area which generated significant waves of pleasure, but they were not enough for an orgasm so I stroked my penis to finish it.

Why did I feel pleasure there? AFAIK the prostate is supposed to be closer to the anus. Maybe it is deeper inside because of my height?

What. is that possible.

Isn't it supposed to be just below your bladder.

You felt a pulse of pleasure
because you had a pleasure pipe shoved up your rump!

Regardless,
if you're directly poking the prostate or not,
the anal cavity is packed with nerves,
and applying some pressure to that
is bound to spark some feeling of,
"yes, may I have another?".

Your prostate is being rubbed,
in one way or another,
when something like a dildo is introduced
penetration-wise.
You don't have to be directly jabbing it
with the tip of something
to feel that rush of, 'Hallelujah!".

Never felt prostate rush... no idea.

All I can say is that I'm dayum happy and lucky that with only minimal back door stimulation (heck even just the nerves at the anus itself) I can orgasm by only having someone hold around my wang. I do find it easy once I'm in the moment to no-hands orgasm though.

I don't think it likely your prostate is way up inside your anal cavity, but as has been said the prostate is not the only sensitive spot. Everyone's body is different, we all have different pleasure inducing zones.

It's actually quite difficult for most people to locate their own prostate with their fingers. Some people can do it, others need the assistance of an instrument. That being said, it's still harder to recognize becuase when you feeling it with fingers, you know your on it because it feels like a rougher patch than everything around it.

Also, the prostate doesn't need to be banged to be stimulated, gentle rubbing is usually more than enough, and doesn't make your balls sore for three days like banging on the prostate does. (I know from experience)

Prostate play is a little different for everyone, I enjoy it a lot, some guys I've been with have really enjoyed it, some haven't cared for it.

Hopefully you have someone who you can explore it with, it's much nicer that way.
Richard

Clearly you are a product of the American Education System.

Not only do you not know where the prostate is, you apparently can't use Google to find an illustration. Allow me to Google this for you and show you where the prostate is:

[Image: male_torso.jpg]

See it, located at the base of the bladder, just behind the pubic bone, just before the anus/rectum junction.

All I know is, when the Dr went up there for his "test", I didnt feel anything.