Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think this guys like me-Closet
Closets tend to hinder relationships...as is evident by your lack of knowing what to do Wink

I'm just saying.

dfiant thank you. not to mention this kid is in his early teens. It's already too fuckin awkward as it is... and I sound redundant

Everything seems pretty obvious but if you are determined to remain in the closet indedfinitely, then you won't get anywhere. If he likes you and you like him then something's gotta give and if it isn't he then it has to be you.

Next time he smiles at you then smile back BROADLY and say SOMETHING no matter how inane. Break the silence!

VNight2014 Wrote:dfiant thank you. not to mention this kid is in his early teens. It's already too fuckin awkward as it is... and I sound redundant

Hi, it is ever so nice to meet you and judging by your jocularity it would be fair to assume that your humanity and intelligence would far exceed that of most people on this forumWink I do envy you ever so much in educating me in how awkward it is coming to terms with ones sexuality, and once again your point was made ever so eloquently and I mean this from the bottom oft heart, I am passionately looking forward to corresponding with you and getting to know you further, also you could teach me appropriate language skills, that would be fucking awesome ( did I use that word correctly? I would hate to offend you)

PS I incorrectly assumed this gentleman that was asking for advice was in his early 20, you should see how red my face is with embarrassment, I mean I should be forbidden from the internees entirely for making an incorrect assumption

PSS. Have a lovely day wonttaall Smile

dfiant, correct use of fucking as an adjective. I pride myself at my language skills. Sadly, in the US, it is lost amongst my peers, but let's not spam a teen's problem with English lessons, however do feel free to PM me. Smile

So, here is a simple step you can take, just to see how things may develop.

Ask him on a DATE!!

Pick a movie you both want to see, and just go. Sitting next to each other in the dark - you will get a sign sooner rather than later if he's interested Smile

This is soo sweet :-)

Good Luck

ObW
X

Tell him you want to hang out after class. You guys need some private time at the very least to see what's really happening. I tend to think he likes you, but as long as you are both in public places you can't really go the distance if you know what I mean.

Bi345 did it work!

thank you guys so much! i dont even think i can post what happened here! Wink

Post it! Cmon!