Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I used to believe that...
I think I'll stick with the hagen dazs thanks Biglaugh

BiPenny Wrote:I think I'll stick with the hagen dazs thanks Biglaugh
Good choice, although the dearth of flavours available in our part of France is very frustrating. Not to mention the expense! Albert spent over 20 euros on H-D recently and the whole lot melted when the freezer door didn't shut properly - and I thought I had checked I'd closed it properly too. That's the second time it's happened Scared What a waste!

marshlander Wrote:Good choice, although the dearth of flavours available in our part of France is very frustrating. Not to mention the expense! Albert spent over 20 euros on H-D recently and the whole lot melted when the freezer door didn't shut properly - and I thought I had checked I'd closed it properly too. That's the second time it's happened Scared What a waste!

Twak

I used to believe that when I told a lie my nose would grow (like pinocchio)

So everytime I tried to get away with something when I was little, I would touch my nose to make sure it wasnt growing, my parents knew then I was lying.

My Nan used to threaten me with the "White Gates" when I was naughty as a kid... a place where all the bad kids go... of course, the white gates never existed!! lol

BiPenny Wrote:Twak
Er, cheers, BiPenny. That's bound to help Rolleyes

I used to have this thing on my lower back, like a bump I guess, which was either removed or it just went away (I know its not there now and hast been for a long time Talker ) Anyway, my dad used to say if I was naughty he'd press it and my nose would fall off, I was petrified of losing my nose anytime he came near me haha

marshlander Wrote:Maybe, but I'm sure it's no coincidence that Walls make both ice cream and sausages :eek:

Laugh too true!!

BiPenny Wrote:Twak

Oh, LOL, Penny... lol.

Don't you dare treat my man like that, lol.... Rofl