Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I used to fantasise about my cousin
I don't feel bad about it. At the time, I was in my early teens and he used to come over to our house after school some days and I loved looking at him. I loved looking at his ass in his tight trousers. He was about 5 or 6 years older than me (I bet you thought I was going to say he was 5 or 6 years old, so now the fact that he is my cousin doesn't seem so bad). I didn't think about having sex with him, but I fantasised about certain situations. I can't even remember what the fantasies were, but I would kind of concoct certain situations that I found to be kind of hot to think about. I felt like I wanted to do some 'male bonding' with him in some way. I don't think I really thought of it as a 'gay crush' at the time. Maybe if I did, I would have felt kind of weird about it, but I didn't and it became kind of normalised in my head.

Do you think that the family boundaries of sexual attraction extend to cousins? Or do you think that being attracted to cousins is a common thing but one that people rarely talk about?

I can understand having a cousin or family member that just happens to be very attractive ... (we all have those)

Now being attracted to a family member then entertaining ideas of "sexual situations" is unhealthy .

I have spent a great deal of time with my extended family... now to find out that a cousin or uncle or aunt was curious about getting down and dirty with me ...would make myself or most of us truly unhappy.

^^^^^
That was me being nice.

I understand you were younger and curious back then...
Not sure of the reasons you as an adult you would reminisce , then invoke perspectives of a public forum.

Back then ....curious..
Today... creepy.

If you're looking for "The Cousin Fuckers Consulate"
It's ------>
That way...
Outside this forum.

LLORT <---it's German.

No hugs for you!

Fantasies and real actions are two different things. You can fantasize about anything you like but some things must stay fantasies never turning into actions. Incest is never a good thing, no matter if it's heterosexual or homosexual.

Edward Wrote:Incest is never a good thing, no matter if it's heterosexual or homosexual.

Why on earth not? Heterosexual incest is wrong as it can lead to exagerated genetic defects, deformed babies etc but homosexual incest does not produce offspring so what is wrong with it?

Never done it BTW but curious as to why this seems to disgust people.

MikeMercury Wrote:Why on earth not? Heterosexual incest is wrong as it can lead to exagerated genetic defects, deformed babies etc but homosexual incest does not produce offspring so what is wrong with it?

ehhh no thanks, dont think you say that to, to many people lol! I think its bad enough people think homosexualiy is the same as beastisulity, dont fuel them with incest, this isnt the victorian age lol!

MikeMercury, I think that in some ways you are right. It is a carryover from the taboos of heterosexuals, though there is strong argument to be made that the stresses it could put on a family are a very bad thing. For straights it has a basis in genetics that can't be gotten around, though there are populations that practice closer breeding even today.
I bid NO Trump!

MikeMercury Wrote:Why on earth not? Heterosexual incest is wrong as it can lead to exagerated genetic defects, deformed babies etc but homosexual incest does not produce offspring so what is wrong with it?

Well, I *did* do it and I agree, nothing wrong with it. My slightly older cousin taught me a lot -- oh, and just for the record he was/is STRAIGHT, has been happily married most of his adult life (to the same woman) and is now a doting grandfather. No BFD, IMO.

It happens more frequently than folks would think. As long as their is no significant age gap or a pre pube/ into pube situation I see no big deal, it's just teen experimenting most of the time.

I will not say incest is bad or good, for each it's own but I just don't understand how can someone even think that way for their relative. I've 3 brothers and a lot of male cousins but I could never ever think about them in a romantic way, they're my family.

Your cousin...eh?

Well...I don't have a clue why you would feel bad about it..so I am glad you don't.

Though not an obsession or anything but I have noted in passing that my cousin looked sexy....

AS I rarely saw any of my cousins....I don't even think of them as "family"...but if I did think of them as "family"...it might seem weird to me.....

As for having sex with him....as one poster pointed out..inbred children are out of the equation....so I guess if both of you are comfortable with it and agree...none of my business...