Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I used to fantasise about my cousin
I bet there are lots of male teenaged cousins who at the very least jacked off together. No big deal.
Boys tend to explore with guys they are closest to, I think. As an adult, you might want to look outside the family, however.

This discussion raises an interesting question.
The definition of incest, and the people who need to be involved for it to be regarded as incest, varies from one country to another but in most countries children with parents or grandparents and siblings with each other would certainly be classed as incest. These relatives are not allowed to marry by law to prevent the possible genetic problems .

Now with gay marriage being legalised in more and more countries would relatives such as two brothers be banned from marrying each other?

I don't see any problem with brothers marrying each other. I doubt if two brothers wanted to have sex, they'd wait until marriage, but I don't see any issues with them having sex as long as they're both consenting. Also, I think the vast majority of brothers on this planet have no desire to get married. I think the limiting factor here is the fact that it is rare (I assume) that brothers would have romantic feelings for each other, rather than the fact that they're currently not allowed to get married. But that's just an assumption and I could be wrong.

I don't see anything wrong with fantasizing privately. I had a crush on my cousin when I was younger as well. But acting on it and fantasizing are two different things. Between two consenting adults, I think it could be ok between cousins but- immediate family, ick.

himself Wrote:I don't see any problem with brothers marrying each other. I doubt if two brothers wanted to have sex, they'd wait until marriage, but I don't see any issues with them having sex as long as they're both consenting. Also, I think the vast majority of brothers on this planet have no desire to get married. I think the limiting factor here is the fact that it is rare (I assume) that brothers would have romantic feelings for each other, rather than the fact that they're currently not allowed to get married. But that's just an assumption and I could be wrong.
I always wanted a brother.

This thread is really about boundaries...

This thread reveals our capacity to rationalize.

This thread should have been interactive,
Anonymous made the opening post , did not respond to a single member.

As I said as children and teenagers we are curious.
As adults...curiosity and experience should mold virtue and responsibilities.

Personally....I believe staring at your sexy cousin , ....on a very hot day, ...in the middle of summer , ....at a family re-union, ...in his manly diesel jeans, ....sweating in his tank top., ...then he takes it off...SHIRTLESS!!..... oh my he's wiping his sweat, ...those abs,.,... pulsing chest and biceps, ...he's bending over to grab a beer..... WOW!!!...Glutes.... !!!
What's he doing now?
He's coming this way...
His arm are out..
He wants to give me a hug!!!... I never want to let go!!... his smell Wow!! ... his teeth are so White!!...ahhh... I think I love him..!!...My cousin Bradley!!

STOP!!

^^^^^^^
If you read that and got excited in any way...
Its creepy!!

It's your cousin

Calling Bradley right now...

Anocxu Wrote:This thread is really about boundaries...

This thread reveals our capacity to rationalize.

This thread should have been interactive,
Anonymous made the opening post , did not respond to a single member.

As I said as children and teenagers we are curious.
As adults...curiosity and experience should mold virtue and responsibilities.

Personally....I believe staring at your sexy cousin , ....on a very hot day, ...in the middle of summer , ....at a family re-union, ...in his manly diesel jeans, ....sweating in his tank top., ...then he takes it off...SHIRTLESS!!..... oh my he's wiping his sweat, ...those abs,.,... pulsing chest and biceps, ...he's bending over to grab a beer..... WOW!!!...Glutes.... !!!
What's he doing now?
He's coming this way...
His arm are out..
He wants to give me a hug!!!... I never want to let go!!... his smell Wow!! ... his teeth are so White!!...ahhh... I think I love him..!!...My cousin Bradley!!

STOP!!

^^^^^^^
If you read that and got excited in any way...
Its creepy!!

It's your cousin

Calling Bradley right now...

Anonymous didn't know how to respond anonymously at first. He (or she - better cover my tracks) was trying to respond anonymously via quick reply but couldn't see the box to tick.

That sounds like your cousin, not mine, so I don't see a problem in getting excited over it.

I occasionally see my cousin and think about his body but it's not a fascination or an obsession, like it was when I was 12.

I made this thread because I don't think that finding your cousins attractive should be a taboo subject, and I was curious to see what other people thought. I don't necessarily think you should try anything with them, or even that you should tell other people about it. I just think you shouldn't feel weird about it. I don't think the boundaries that develop in immediate family necessarily extend to extended family. Obviously, I am only going off my own experience. Maybe I don't feel as close to my extended family as other people do. I think that the fact that they are called 'family' makes it weird but that our brains aren't necessarily programmed to see it as wrong. What I mean is that we might have thoughts about our cousins, and then we think "But they're family" and then we decide that it is wrong. It is an afterthought that it is 'wrong'. At least for me.

Rational thought says that, as long as it's not heterosexuals doing it, it shouldn't be an issue.

I personally, even having the logic-geared mind that I do, have an extremely hard time seeing it that way.... very possibly because I have a twin sister.

In times when my brain does this, I then fall to legalities, yeah? Is it legal? I know this lands on the line of social acceptance, but if you can be arrested and imprisoned for it? It sounds like a bad idea to me.