Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've always wanted to know
I've always wanted to know, from a teen perspective (which I am no longer, but it was'nt long ago that I was) is it unusual to be tickled by another guy. cause as a teen my stepbrother's best friend and I were close. We'd play sports, video games etc. and sometimes he'd tickle me senseless, it was like torture for me (I hated it). too bad I was'nt into guys yet cause he was a hunk.
What I wanted to know is: What did this mean?
Was he trying to be: a brother, a friend, was he hinting that he "liked" me, or was he just trying to bother me?

Person66 Wrote:my stepbrother's best friend
is he married now?

Its part of the male bonding thing. Tickling you to tears or to the point you pee your pants is fun - for the tickler. It doesn't have to mean anything more than that.

While it could, that depends on the person. See Pellaz Question. ^^^

tickling for some would be weird, like every time i do it to my friend shane or caleb, it's weird for them.... i guess it's cause they know i swing both ways or they just prefer girls doing it to them idk.....

Point is, mainly it's a whole part of the male bonding thing, my brother ben did it to me all the time, plus me, jason, and ben would always wrestle...... it doesn't have to mean anything, just a thing that some guys do. Besides, Caleb does it all the time to me, ever since he found out how ticklish i am lols

Could be just bonding, though I didn't have any guys try to bond with me like that. I was in the weight lifting, I was wrestling...never popped up for us.

I HATE being tickled.

If you don't feel awkward about it, I don't see a problem with it. I've seen occasional videos posted on youtube that show guys clowing around with wrestling and tickling, it's just just to play around or tease.

If you don't like being tickled and he persists in doing it, that could be a problem, if he's not respecting your feelings.

As long as it's not going into a territory where you're uncomfortable, I don't see anything wrong with it.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I used to tickle my brother till he peed his pants when we were little, it was just a way of bonding.

No, he's not married.
When I last saw him, he was celebrating his 30'th birthday
Yes he did tickle me .
It was so humiliating- but he's too good-looking for me to hate it that much.
We still keep in touch.

I believe sexuality is a main factor in all relationships which includes friends and family. No I am not saying you want to have sex with your father, but there is a certain sexuality with him. I remember as a child when my dad said he would stop kissing me goodnight because "men don;t do that." Sigmund Freud believed sex was at the root of everything.

I think tickling is, normally, just a sign of affection.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of tickling.