Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've had unprotected anal sex
Not saying I didn't enjoy it at the time, but he did get me drunk though, just to do me, he was 5 years older then me to, so he should of known better...

I'm cant be fuck to take it to count, I haven't got the time to do that...

CardShark Wrote:No it wouldn't be because you had a relationship.

fjp999 Wrote:sorry to disagree Card... ya ever heard of date rape?

Yes, if you had sex against your will or were not in control of your emotions or physical being then it could very well be called rape...

CardShark Wrote:Date rape isn't a relationship is it?
That doesn't span over a week or so I believe he said somewhere that the guy dumped him like a week or two after?

Could always consult a lawyer if you want to take it to court.

I'm with fjp999 here. The duration of the relationship doesn't matter, if it was sex without your consent then it was rape. It was quite a few years ago that the British courts overturned the legal principle that rape could not happen within a marriage.

If you wanted to take it to court it would be via the police. However I imagine it would be rather difficult to prove if it were your word against his. You'd have to show you were SO DRUNK you couldn't have consented not merely drunk enough to do something you may regret the next day. If there was someone who saw how drunk you were that night is her/his memory clear enough to stand up in court?

DISCLAIMER: I am not a lawyer or any form of legal expert. The above is just my thoughts.

Fred

CardShark Wrote:Date rape isn't a relationship is it?
That doesn't span over a week or so I believe he said somewhere that the guy dumped him like a week or two after?

Could always consult a lawyer if you want to take it to court.

UGH, you do like an arguement dont ya?!?!?! Remybussi

Dating could go on for years... I guess one must define relationship. I have a relationship with every active member of this site... NOT in the biblical sense Party

and anon, it aint anything about enjoying it or not... it is about clarity of thought.

and again, as I said, it is best to just let it go, move on, if you need therapy then try that... UNLESS you believe he may be doing the same to others... then you may have an obligation to report him, you could even report him Anonymously

fjp999 Wrote:UGH, you do like an arguement dont ya?!?!?! Remybussi

Dating could go on for years... I guess one must define relationship. I have a relationship with every active member of this site... NOT in the biblical sense Party

and anon, it aint anything about enjoying it or not... it is about clarity of thought.

and again, as I said, it is best to just let it go, move on, if you need therapy then try that... UNLESS you believe he may be doing the same to others... then you may have an obligation to report him, you could even report him Anonymously

I'm letting it go yes, and I dont think hes going to do any thing like that again.

He was just a total twat!!!