Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairy otter
lol

I d say what we want bigger doesnt grow and what you dont want to grow will do with age. i.e. Apparently our nose and ears do grow as we get older...Pengy

spotysocks Wrote:lol

I d say what we want bigger doesnt grow and what you dont want to grow will do with age. i.e. Apparently our nose and ears do grow as we get older...Pengy
Oh, it's not that our heads shrink then? Rolleyes

marshlander Wrote:Oh, it's not that our heads shrink then? Rolleyes

OMG, thanks for the first morning giggle marsh!!!

Bighug

princealbertofb Wrote:Yes, Doug, we shed body hair everyday at a rather high rate in fact, so it grows back (or not, especially on your skull after a while) so that might explain why it doesn't grow longer than that; it probably falls out before it can get too long... However I don't think all hairs have the same lifespan.

They say that cutting it regularly will give it more strength, which might be the case.

At any event, your body hair goes on growing even after your heart dies out (and so do nails), which may sound weird.

Did you know that body hair and dead skin cells are part of what makes most of the dust in your house.?

Hiya,
Nails appear to grow after death because the skin is sort of retracting... Or so it said in the Sun newspaper as it had aload of myths and legends Q&A last week

kindest regards

zeon xInvasion