Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've had unprotected anal sex
I'd recommend you get yourself checked out as soon as you can for your own peace of mind. Everyone makes mistakes from time to time, and sometimes its best to know the facts. I'm not sure what else to add except if you wait for too long, then you will be worrying either needlessly or you'll be putting off vital treatments in case theres a problem. Either way, getting yourself checked is the best thing.

Best of luck and take care.

whats ya ex doing hunni?

kindest regards

zeon x

lol I dont have a clue, it was 4 or 5 years ago lol!

What I mean he got me drunk then used me and then dumpt me a week later after he fucked me, fuck little shit grrrrr!

Anonymous Wrote:lol I dont have a clue, it was 4 or 5 years ago lol!

What I mean he got me drunk then used me and then dumpt me a week later after he fucked me, fuck little shit grrrrr!

Has he ever had an STI check?

Kindest regards

zeon x

Anonymous Wrote:lol I dont have a clue, it was 4 or 5 years ago lol!

What a prat!

Get yourself checked out soon :redface:

I think he had one a year later, but he move to the US at the same time!

You only really have two choices, given what you've told us. Either you make an appointment at a GUM clinic (it doesn't have to be the one nearest you) and put your mind at ease or you don't make the appointment and go frantic imagining the worst.

If you are worried about anonymity, you can give yourself any name you like at the clinic and you don't have to give an address.

While it sounds as though you probably don't have much to worry about, you can never be sure until you have received an all-clear from a medically qualified source. I'm certainly not qualified to make a call on your state of health and I guess that even the doctors and nurses we have on here would not make that call either.

Take your courage in both hands and do it. Good luck to you.

I'll have a look into GUM.

Its putting me off finding a new parter, so I think its time I sort it out....

If it is really bothering you and halting your life then you should get tested.

It would be pretty rare to have full blown AIDS without noticing any health issues but you could be a carrier or a number of things...

This is my advice... it may be a bit different but basically I think it is good for anyone who has ever had unprotected sex: Believe that you and or your partner has something and protect yourselves.

I always thought that I might be a carrier starting my sexuality in the mid 80s but I always had one partner for a long long time... so never tested...

I have other health issues and found a great doc and he asked me to test for HIV just to rule out any other issues and since I trusted him I went ahead and tested - Negative for everything!

You really have to do a lot of research into the current treatment and thoughts on it... treatment can save some peoples lives but it can also make one more sick. Would it make you feel better knowing that you DID come out positive... or just know that you will behave in a way of respect for yourself and your partner.

There really is a lot to consider. Testing or not testing, treating or not treating, knowing or not knowing... each must make up their own mind but do play safe!

Anonymous Wrote:I'm scared of the results though.

:frown:

Sorry just caught this post and.........

Some very good advice here sir........

May I suggest you take the test for self respect and those of others, I mean you are planning on having sex again, not unprotected but sex in general...... It's just good to know xxxxx

HIV & AIDS isn't an issue anymore amongst gay men

I wish you much love sir and hope find the courage

J

XXXXXX