Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've had unprotected anal sex
CardShark Wrote:I believe he said he was drunk

Is that an excuse ???

Remybussi

I wouldn't know, but it seems its the cause of the problem for a lot of people.

CardShark Wrote:I believe he said he was drunk

When ive been drunk ive been in control of anything that takes place... I sometimes get sekptical about these things when it comes to booze as it seems booze is the excuse for a minor mistake

regards

zeon

CardShark Wrote:I wouldn't know, but it seems its the cause of the problem for a lot of people.

I agree Sharky

xxx

zeon Wrote:When ive been drunk ive been in control of anything that takes place... I sometimes get sekptical about these things when it comes to booze as it seems booze is the excuse for a minor mistake

regards

zeon

I agree also Zeon although I hardly think having unprotected sex is a minor mistake.

Please guys don't get me wrong, I am not having a pop at this kid it's just I have been around long enough now to see my friends live and die with this awful disease (although the big C is up there now)

But I do get a little angry when people say they have had unprotected sex for whatever reason it may be

xxxxxxxx

I just turned 18 when we did, I think it was my birthday.

The problem is that the guy who took my virginity, got me drunk, with also was the first time I got drunk.

I lost all central over my self, I would of done any thing that night....

Anonymous Wrote:I just turned 18 when we did, I think it was my birthday.

The problem is that the guy who took my virginity, got me drunk, with also was the first time I got drunk.

I lost all central over my self, I would of done any thing that night....

Sorry has to be said, he sounds like a complete ass hole.

Shit could that be called rape??

Anonymous Wrote:Shit could that be called rape??

No it wouldn't be because you had a relationship.

Anonymous Wrote:Shit could that be called rape??

CardShark Wrote:No it wouldn't be because you had a relationship.

sorry to disagree Card... ya ever heard of date rape?

Yes, if you had sex against your will or were not in control of your emotions or physical being then it could very well be called rape... if you really want to go there, just a word after all these many years... sounds like just a horrible experience for ya and if ya can move on just try to move on... seems what youre saying is taht it is keeping you from being healthy, mentally and sexually Remybussi

Date rape isn't a relationship is it?
That doesn't span over a week or so I believe he said somewhere that the guy dumped him like a week or two after?

Could always consult a lawyer if you want to take it to court.