Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've just about had it!
Hey Chris, hope things have calmed down some.

Any update on how YOUR doing in all this?

ObW
x

Both friends apologized last week, so I'm feeling better. Got one of my friends helping out with an art project today so, I'm hoping there won't be this awkward silence.

First of all, this guy Caleb started the who thing....so why is it ending up YOUR fault and YOUR responsiblity?

Sure, they are (were?) your friends, but you can only take responsibility for YOUR words and actions, not his. Caleb is the rotten apple here, not you. He has put all of you in this position, he has made it so all of you feel bad, are in a bad mood, and almost hate each other now.

As far as Caleb having a crush on somebody he knows he cant have, well, thats HIS brain damage, not yours.
If he refuses to take responsiblity for his own words and actions, and refuses to grow up and act like a decent person, then I say dump his ass.

Do you three REALLY need this crap from someone who is apparently going towards being totally unstable?

Do you need all of HIS bullshit, lies, and headgames?

Do you need to be hiding HIS problems and issues?

This sounds like a soap opera to me, and soap operas make me nautious. From your post, I get the feeling this makes you nautious also.

So you, Mary and John have to ask yourselves.....is being around this guy worth the torment and headgames?

If you say "no", then let him go. You dont have to be mean about it, but just let him know that if he's going to be acting like a spoiled 3 year old, then he can go his own way and leave you guys alone.

If you say "yes", then you have to figure out how to straighten him out, and if its worth your time and effort to do so.

There are millions of people in the world. Theres someone else out there who is better off being a friend to you guys than this drama queen.

MisterTinkles Wrote:First of all, this guy Caleb started the who thing....so why is it ending up YOUR fault and YOUR responsiblity?

Sure, they are (were?) your friends, but you can only take responsibility for YOUR words and actions, not his. Caleb is the rotten apple here, not you. He has put all of you in this position, he has made it so all of you feel bad, are in a bad mood, and almost hate each other now.

As far as Caleb having a crush on somebody he knows he cant have, well, thats HIS brain damage, not yours.
If he refuses to take responsiblity for his own words and actions, and refuses to grow up and act like a decent person, then I say dump his ass.

Do you three REALLY need this crap from someone who is apparently going towards being totally unstable?

Do you need all of HIS bullshit, lies, and headgames?

Do you need to be hiding HIS problems and issues?

This sounds like a soap opera to me, and soap operas make me nautious. From your post, I get the feeling this makes you nautious also.

So you, Mary and John have to ask yourselves.....is being around this guy worth the torment and headgames?

If you say "no", then let him go. You dont have to be mean about it, but just let him know that if he's going to be acting like a spoiled 3 year old, then he can go his own way and leave you guys alone.

If you say "yes", then you have to figure out how to straighten him out, and if its worth your time and effort to do so.

There are millions of people in the world. Theres someone else out there who is better off being a friend to you guys than this drama queen.

Apologies have already been made on Caleb and Mary's behalves. I hung out with Mary tonight. Nothing has changed between us. I saw Caleb last Wednesday. He feels guilty about this whole thing (and he should be, IMO). Nausea? Damn right. The whole thing sickened me enough to the point where I'm staying off facebook for quite a while. Will things tide over for the better? I'd like to believe that glass is half full.