Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've made some mistakes... Now im regretting them!!
So i made a fake account online where my boyfriend and i met... and just to see if he still had his... of course, he does... what are his intensions of keeping it... i feel like he isnt being all the way truthful... i deleted my account as soon as we started dating and i just feel uncomfortable with him having it....

Any advice is welcomed Thanks!!!!

~Anonymous~

Smile be a bit more confident. He could completely forget about it, or if he is still actively using it, he can do it out of boredom (I mean if there is a possibility of chatting, going through pictures etc). It doesn't mean that he is (or wants to be) unfaithful to you.

If it's a manhunt account, he's not the only one that can't figure out how to delete it...:mad:

Does he know that you deleted your account? Did he say he would delete his?

Maybe you could just let him know you deleted yours and that it would make you really happy if he would be willing to do the same. No demands, no ultimatums; just letting him know you would really like it if he did and then see how he responds and go from there.

Let's not jump to any conclusions here.

He may have completely forgotten about it , or did not think to delete it.
Give yourself more credit and worth, snooping is never a great idea in a relationship.

I have an account on Gaydar, lol. I NEVER go on it;.. Sometimes it reminds me that I've got a message (generally nothing interesting). My partner's probably aware that that account never gets used... I don't need it.

Counselor Wrote:If it's a manhunt account, he's not the only one that can't figure out how to delete it...:mad:

LOL...oh the memories...I tried and I tried to delete my manhunt account simply because it seemed to only attract high priced scum of the earth.

I resorted to sending a profanity littered email to the administrators...within 2 minutes they had done what I had been trying to do for over a week.

Problem solved Smile

Back on topic...best to discuss with your partner about his account and why it is still active rather than seek opinions from us.

Well ive decided to break it off with him... its the best for both of us... and i wont have to worry about it.... with him being a glorified closet case, i never saw it working out for us!!!

I mean come on... who stands someone up four times in a row, and only gives an explanation of "I didnt know how to get away"

"Thats how your weekend gets ruined!!!

Oh... yeah, if the profile wasn't the only issue and he has been flaking out on you that much, I wouldn't be a fan either. Sorry it didn't work out; on to the next one!