YlsuperWTGYlsuper

I have to agree with Jay one that oneWink

BabyPolarBear Wrote:I have to agree with Jay one that oneWink

You're sweet :redface: You can stay here forever now Wink

At least someone's gotz thence flirts

You've definitely still got it.

Sadly, I don't think I ever had it! Cry

Wink

I wish i had this, too. But a long life loving relationship is what I have been seeking for. Confusedmile:

stevenmai Wrote:I wish i had this, too. But a long life loving relationship is what I have been seeking for. Confusedmile:

That would be a dream come true for many of us Wink

*cry* i got a new look and since then nothing but WOMEN have been flirting with me Sad. last night i hit up a chinese buffet and as i drove there, three women were in the backseat of this suv and started waving at me at a stop light. then they opened their window and were just like "omg can i see your ass?" "youre hot!" "i love your glasses!" of course i said nothing, the light turned green and they started driving at the same speed as me and continued talking to me lol. then this woman at the bank when i cashed my check just asked me, "Hey you live around here?" and she winked at me! lol. not the response i was looking for! I WANT TO BE HIT ON BY MEN! i need to learn to flirt too. lol i suck at it.

If it makes you feel any better, I get flirted with mostly by women. I love it when they don't have enough money to buy something for example, and they flirt with me to try and win me over as I remain stoney facedand unaffected. It also amuses my work mates enormously Smile