Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want a beard like Rikers
[Image: latest?cb=20130213024734&path-prefix=en]

I really want a beard like Rikers lol!

Any ideas?

Well let it grow out, keep it trimmed, just have to look where he's shaved on his cheeks and whatnot...Probably take a few months my guess...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:Well let it grow out, keep it trimmed, just have to look where he's shaved on his cheeks and whatnot...Probably take a few months my guess...

hmmmm Ive got my beard near enough to this, just cant get it right, mine always looks wild lol!

Looks wild? What do you mean? I mean I am not an expert at growing beards or anything but my thinking would be to keep it trimmed at the same height...you can also use beard oil which softens the hair... I haven't used it but it helps from what I can hear, especially the itching...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Now I want a Riker beard xD lol
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:Looks wild? What do you mean? I mean I am not an expert at growing beards or anything but my thinking would be to keep it trimmed at the same height...you can also use beard oil which softens the hair... I haven't used it but it helps from what I can hear, especially the itching...

I keep it all at one leath but still looks a little wild lol! I've never had a issue with it itching, I have oily skin so always been worried about using beard oil.

axle2152 Wrote:Now I want a Riker beard xD lol

Guys love my beard, hmmmm I'm turning into a bear I think lol!

Try a barber... bring a picture... tell him "make it so" lol

To get a Riker you gotta get an electric trimmer and actually sculpt the thing. Personally i can't be bothered, I just keep a goatee.

TigerLover Wrote:To get a Riker you gotta get an electric trimmer and actually sculpt the thing. Personally i can't be bothered, I just keep a goatee.

I have to sculpt mine, sort of. I am still new to it all but I may just have to try the Riker beard. I can't deal with hair being different lengths and whatnot.

What I have is basically a goatee...So I guess I just need to let it all grow out or...shave it all off and start over...Not sure which way would be the best to transform into that..,.
Check out my stuff!

Mine is close to Riker's cant grow the hair that connects the mustache to the beard though