Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want a boyfriend
I think, the most basic thing about finding a boyfriend is being social.
Being social means going out, going out frequently, to parties to hang with friends, go to movies, go to the park, just. go. out. eventually you'll meet a lot of people and I'm 100% sure you'll find some guys that likes you and with some luck you'll like them back.

That's why hermits like me are doomed to single-hood.

they should fall from the sky Big Grin

Ryocchi Wrote:I think, the most basic thing about finding a boyfriend is being social.
Being social means going out, going out frequently, to parties to hang with friends, go to movies, go to the park, just. go. out. eventually you'll meet a lot of people and I'm 100% sure you'll find some guys that likes you and with some luck you'll like them back.

That's why hermits like me are doomed to single-hood.

Aw Ryocchi, I'd tap that Mexican ass :hello-handsome-smil

[COLOR="Red"]But he's right though, just go out and wile out gurl! Leave your fucks at home, they won't do you any favours to give them out.

I mean, don't shove your puss on every guy in your path, but just get to know people.

Too many people want to just hop into a relationship and get wifed up, but gurl, you need to make a connection and stuff first. Take some baby steps, eventually you'll get to walking and will walk down the aisle in that fabulous emerald green suit-dress and Opal/Tourmaline necklace you've always wanted.... oh wait ><

But gurl, just take your time. Breath, relax, live and love will find it's way in. It's not a cure all to your problems, so don't make it your everything :hugs-and-kisses-smi

Good luck from the Queen Sheep
Hands-make-heart[/COLOR]

I'm a guy....

Ive been looking, then waiting, then looking, then waiting for years and years and years.
Now I've just given up. Especially with all the brain dead idiots out there nowdays, it just isnt worth the waste of time.

I want a boyfriend too :S the last guy that said he'd take me on a date never showed up *COUGH DAZ COUGH*

Boyfriends are a myth...

If you happen across one, let me know of this magical place in which you found him.

Joshular Wrote:I want a boyfriend too :S
Another one??? You're so hard to please!
Pengy

Joshular Wrote:I want a boyfriend too :S the last guy that said he'd take me on a date never showed up *COUGH DAZ COUGH*
Bighug

Small comfort, but his loss.

Duck

Damirst Wrote:oke...seems to be interesting...there are few pics of me on: connexionsecure. com/go/umWe_bKf7o/DEFAULT
...when u login, search for "damianlucky", and who knows Smile ...if u are interested contact me here and send me your pics
have a nice day

Yeah, Ok, I'm a 26 year old virgin, so I'm no stranger to desperation, but read the following thoroughly please

THIS.......IS.......NOT......A......HOOK.....UP....SITE