Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want a capricorn man.
it says pisces seek soulmates but Im a slut. I dont believe this one bit.

Sylph Wrote:Well... Apparently Libras are very hard to please, so I won't even have the option to be choosy xD

And I am very wild, so it seems I like classy, but wildness and passion... Hmm,

... Seems like I'm a secret sex Freak.

This mi never did know bout mi-self Coffee

Miles this is fer you;

Leo and Libra Compatibility scores;

Leo and Libra Compatibility High
Leo and Libra Sexual chemistry High
Leo and Libra Communication High

So it seems we were meant to be after all ;p

Well of course we are, but not because of our signs - I don't match the Leo descriptors at all so I can't do anything with that because it doesn't apply to me.

No dear, our union transcends charts and signs. The powers that be can suck it HerzHerzHerzHerzHerz

Miles Wrote:Well of course we are, but not because of our signs - I don't match the Leo descriptors at all so I can't do anything with that because it doesn't apply to me.

No dear, our union transcends charts and signs. The powers that be can suck it HerzHerzHerzHerzHerz

Omggg Im-blushing-smiley

You always know how to say words nice Hypnotized-smiley

This is why I said yes to yer proposal of marriage
*swoon*
Forgive-me-smiley

Sylph Wrote:Leo and Libra Compatibility scores;

Leo and Libra Compatibility High
Leo and Libra Sexual chemistry High
Leo and Libra Communication High

So it seems we were meant to be after all ;p

If we go by this then Miles and myself also belong together.

Except I am willing to move you out of the way or outright dispose of you in order to own Miles.

southbiochem Wrote:If we go by this then Miles and myself also belong together.

Except I am willing to move you out of the way or outright dispose of you in order to own Miles.

Aha but Plot Twist Señor Mars!

Libra and Libra Compatibility Medium
Libra and Libra Sexual chemistry High
Libra and Libra Communication High

So we can also be together, as well as in a Three some, since Libras are apparently classy yet sexual freaks ;>

Its okay now Mars. We no longer have to compete. The charts and stars say so Wink

I'd be happy to bridge the gap between you two physically and emotionally but mostly physically.

Miles Wrote:I'd be happy to bridge the gap between you two physically and emotionally but mostly physically.

This was the plan all along. Mars and I have been secretly having hot raunchy filthy dirty, yet classy same-sign Libra sex, but we needed a different sign to help us in the public eye, cause we're down lo Libras

Rofl

Now we shall include you in our now Rough, raunchy and classy sexings ;I

I hate that (either by coincidence or by some strang link science hasn't discovered yet), my horoscope matches my personality well.

Fortunately, it has my boyfriend's personality totally wrong, which is a good thing, since this site says we wouldn't make a couple.

Unfortunately for you though; guess who is dating a capricorn, hehe :tongue:

Any time a guy asks me "my sign", I show/tell him this.....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRd19oYHbnGHcZGVZfjlx...wBK6hF60mO]

How did this turn from me looking for a nice capricorn gentleman in a telenovela? o.o next episode Sylph will reveal he's pregnant from Tinkles.

Lol2