Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want a capricorn man.
Woollyhats Wrote:I hate that (either by coincidence or by some strang link science hasn't discovered yet), my horoscope matches my personality well.

Fortunately, it has my boyfriend's personality totally wrong, which is a good thing, since this site says we wouldn't make a couple.

Unfortunately for you though; guess who is dating a capricorn, hehe :tongue:

We're cool pal, there's enough capricorns out there =)

Technically speaking, how the Venus and Mars plays out in their charts (when combined together) is more important than sun (though it all matters). All the other aspects count, too, from how emphasized or muted a placement (including sun sign) is to romantic and sexual capability. Btw, that also includes a lot of asteroids. The "houses" are also important which have their own energy. And many astrologers consider it all more as a guide (rule of thumb at most) as opposed to some iron clad destiny.

And no need to tell me what you think of astrology, I'm only pointing out trivia because it's my nature. Just be glad I didn't go into how the different signs can manifest in good and bad ways which would also matter. (Like a Libra "out of balance" will be extremely moody while one more balanced will be more charming and diplomatic; a Scorpio that has dealt with with his inner demons can be an "exalted eagle" with powerful self-control and sharp intuition with a will to help others while one who has succumbed to them can be self-destructive, highly addicted, paranoid, and recklessly vengeful.)

Pix Wrote:Technically speaking, how the Venus and Mars plays out in their charts (when combined together) is more important than sun (though it all matters). All the other aspects count, too, from how emphasized or muted a placement (including sun sign) is to romantic and sexual capability. Btw, that also includes a lot of asteroids. The "houses" are also important which have their own energy. And many astrologers consider it all more as a guide (rule of thumb at most) as opposed to some iron clad destiny.

And no need to tell me what you think of astrology, I'm only pointing out trivia because it's my nature. Just be glad I didn't go into how the different signs can manifest in good and bad ways which would also matter. (Like a Libra "out of balance" will be extremely moody while one more balanced will be more charming and diplomatic; a Scorpio that has dealt with with his inner demons can be an "exalted eagle" with powerful self-control and sharp intuition with a will to help others while one who has succumbed to them can be self-destructive, highly addicted, paranoid, and recklessly vengeful.)

Can you be my best friend? <3

Ryocchi Wrote:How did this turn from me looking for a nice capricorn gentleman in a telenovela? o.o next episode Sylph will reveal he's pregnant from Tinkles.

Lol2

Sorry Mexican lover Ryocchi Sheep

I've been told I have a tendency to sway threads like I do straight mens ;<

*proceeds to zip trap*

Ryocchi Wrote:I was just looking at this and it was like there, that's what I want:

http://www.compatible-astrology.com/virg...icorn.html

Next time I meet a dude I'll ask his sign first.
Gain a Capricorn's trust, and you'll have him for life, opulent life.

I don't trust horoscopes but I read them just to see what they say. Once in a while, they're kind of close! Smile
Also... I'm a Capricorn!

I say hold out for your Capricorn! Seriously..pay no attention to what anyone else says.

I got a lot of grief from people when I insisted I wanted an Aries man and would settle for nothing else. I am a Leo and I already knew exactly who I wanted...and why.

I have been with my Aries man for 28 years now. We are extremely compatible...and happy.

Thank you man, seriously, that is awesome, you give me hope!

In reality No what you really need is Pisces man!

*directly opposite A Virgo.

Capricorns men are usually rigid if you do understand individualistic details about each zodiac signs you may understand the core root of mutual complexity needs of people like Cancer a more deeply subtle compassionate, cause they are very need of those deep of them, cause Capricorn men have trouble when they need love which, hardly in their nature.

basically what that site shows is the "typical" of Male to female or vise versa, not a mutual of same sex.

regards
H.

Im a Cancerian