Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want a gay relationship is it easily one?
Cuddly Wrote:While that is all true and a good start, take a deep breath and look at yourself. You are who you are, straight, bi, gay or trans. You can play pretend your entire life trying to live for somebody else, but it's your life - not theirs. You want your family to love you? Well.. they think they do, but they don't actually know you, so they kinda don't. Give them a chance to love the real you, their responses will probably surprise you positively.

Do you know that you're bi? Or are you just curious? Or do you think that you're gay? Obviously, before you actually know, you might wanna keep it to yourself to avoid confusion or "false alarms". But once you know and when you're being loveydovey.. share..
Your family cares about you and they're likely worrying about you being single and lonely at night. It would please them to hear that you're not alone <3

I know I mostly prefer gay sex and men now over girls but I still get turned on well by ebony or older women so I know there is still bi in me and I could have sex with a girl and enjoy it. What I do know is that anything that is homosexual seems to turn me on whether thats two girls as lesbians or two men its more the same-sex side that turns me on knowing others are experiencing what I have and enjoying it etc. There was a girl next door who was very hot in every way and I did quite fancy her at one stage. I thought about her the one day and imagined who I'd prefer to sleep with if it was between her or a nice lookin twink with a big cock. Everytime I thought about that I chose the twink over the girl I once highly fancied. This helped me know that I am definitely more into guys and not just sexually. I haven't had gay sex for a while but I am craving it right now like most men who've tried it and gone without for a while. I much prefer a man's cock to a female vagina, for a starters it smells and tastes better and of course you can do more with it. I don't think I am gay but I am just bi with more tendancy towards men now. I was talking to a gay man who said if I now fancy trying bottoming that its likely I might end up a bottom if I like it. I would hope myself to be versatile and share both ends Smile I took a cock on my second gay experience but i was nervous and didn't know what to expect so it wasn't for me then. I've since played myself and found it can feel real good so I'm interested in trying it again with a man soon I'd love to be versatile.