Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want natural born children and to keep dating guys
Hi,

I don't like to label myself as being on any part of a sexual spectrum / orientation. Here are some things about me:

- I like dating guys
- I like being intimate with guys
- I have not dated a woman before
- I am open to dating a woman
- I find both sexes attractive, although I'm much more likely to find a guy attractive than a girl.

In the near future (5- 10 years from now), I would like to start a family and have natural borne children with a woman who would also be my partner. I don't think gender is an issue.

However, I also don't want to give up my gay dating life and I'd rather not be lying or cheating about it.

Is it possible to be married and have children while openly dating other men?

Does anyone have any personal experiences or advice to share?

hmmm i dont know but women are quite complicated creatures, my experience living and growing up with three of them, you just can't "toy" with their feelings, emotions and the most important thing: trust

you see if you plan on living with a woman, that also means being in a commitment with them and commitment means the world to a woman if you are looking for a woman to live with that will not "toy" with you too.

You just have to find the right woman, the one who will understand your desires and as you get to know each other, may agree with your decisions. Open relationships do exist between both straight and gay couples, even married ones. That doesn't mean your marriage and the kids have to be loveless. Commitment to a relationship starts with knowing that the other person is always there when you need them. Reciprocal love and respect are what basically ties a family. Physical commitment is important, yet not always necessary.

But well, I guess you first have to give yourself quite some time, at least to discover yourself and your true motivations. Good luck buddy.

sethmachine Wrote:I would like to start a family and have natural borne children with a woman who would also be my partner.
However, I also don't want to give up my gay dating life and I'd rather not be lying or cheating about it.

Probably possible. Difficult on many levels, and not just on finding a woman, but also on the impact it could have on your children, etc.
But.... probably possible.

but if you want children you can always artificially inseminate a woman (surrogacy) but i bet you would still want the relationship

Yeah come to my world. Dating women is nearly impossible. Ive tried cracking that egg many of a time and end up giving up as I find women so untrusting towards guys, they all think all us guys ever do is think of ways to fuck them. When in fact some us just want to take to know them. I just get bored with them.

I am also eager to have a baby and considering surrogacy. I have contacted Canadian Medical Care as it is too expensive in the US. Does anyone have any experience? Please, share.

Scout Wrote:I am also eager to have a baby and considering surrogacy. I have contacted Canadian Medical Care as it is too expensive in the US. Does anyone have any experience? Please, share.
Hi Scout!
I am also with CMC. What stage are you at? have you already been to the clinic? I really loved everything when I came, the service was awesome, best hotel and restaurants in the city, the coordinator was so helpful. I was amazed, I did not expect that. It was not only the donation of sperm, but lots of fun for me.

oh,I see.
I have signed the contract and we are in search of the surrogate. I am also going to the clinic in 2 weeks. Let`s keep in touch.

I read this and have to wonder how much time you've spent caring for children and whether you have an accurate sense of what parenting is like. Everybody that I know with kids barely has time for their partner, let alone the idea of also dating somebody(s) else. The are not an accessory you can play with and put away; they need constant attention, cost a shit-ton of money, and act out if they sense they are not your biggest priority.

Who would be caring for the children while you were out having fun? How would you explain where you were and what you were doing when they got older and started asking questions, let alone who these various and sundry guys were.

I'm not saying it's impossible; i know parents in poly-amorous relationships but this is all stuff you had better think through before involving little kids in your life. It's not a commitment to be taken lightly.