Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to die...
Romantic, you might not believe me now but in time, you will look back and be glad we all talked you out of doing it.

I've been there, tried it - damned near pulled it off, well I did but my partner found me in time to bring me back, relatively unharmed. You don't want to go there - aside from the mess of emotions that follow, a psych ward is not a nice place to be, especially over Christmas.

Call the hotlines I posted on page 1 of this thread, do something nice for yourself, go out, have fun, anything but just stay here okay?

The lucky thing about me - everybody's tried so hard to get me to in life, that I'm just flat out refusing to cooperate (AS USUAL!) so I get my neener-neeners in on the bastages by being happy as our "blue blood" lets us. Score! "Hatred and Exploitation made me the man I am today!" (Bwahahahahaha! AND of course intelligent, loving people and intellectuals who need little geek boys that can solve their biology formulas! That helped a bit!)

TheRomantic Wrote:I feel like ive really screwed up this time, I dont feel like saying with what because its really personal, but im really depressed because of how much of an idiot i feel, it makes me feel like i want to die...any advice on helping me put this depression behind me?

Step1: Think of how big the universe is (You know that is like everything ever to be and that is ALOT)

Step2: see how small what you did compared to the universe is.

Step3: you're cured!

I do actually hope this helps a little bit. Good luck Romeo!

Life sucks sometimes. Thing is though.. we have two options. Loathe in self pity and depression, or work with what we have and attempt to make ourselves and our lives better (as far as I'm concerned suicide is NEVER an option).

I occasionally get depressed.. everyone does. My life has been far from perfect.. but in the end I get over it and move on.

I don't know if you have an outlet for your feelings .. but for me I find that writing and creating art helps relieve some of my anxiety and depression. When things get tough.. instead of dwelling on my troubles I pour them onto paper. For me, it works.. or at least helps get through tough times. It may for you too.. or if not.. maybe you can find your own outlet to work through your depression / feelings.

Cure? this thing is called ''life'' and has no cure. You will always think about these stuff. You can only focus at the good parts and stop caring. Enjoy little things, forget big things.

Wow thanks kiid...i tried what you said and it made me realize how...insignificant and unimportant i am -.- at least im in a better mood today because i have bowling which im leaving to right now