Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to go to Canada
used to be my dream to go live in whistler BC for downhill mountain biking , its like the home of extreme biking,
just watch YouTube vids of Crankworks ...I used to love riding like that ..injuries and work has made me calm it down these days

Arkansota Wrote:That's interesting. Minnesota tends to be very liberal and liberals in the US tend to be less likely to display American flags.

And by the way, you're always welcome in Minnesota. We love getting tourists and we're happy to share our beautiful state with you Smile

yeah Minnesota always fascinated me because Mike Modano used to be one of my favourite hockey player. I am way too nostalgic of North Stars to ever watched a games of the Wild lol

I usually goes in Manitoba once a year so maybe next time I will make a real visit in the state of 10 000 lakes.

MountLogan Wrote:yeah Minnesota always fascinated me because Mike Modano used to be one of my favourite hockey player. I am way too nostalgic of North Stars to ever watched a games of the Wild lol

I usually goes in Manitoba once a year so maybe next time I will make a real visit in the state of 10 000 lakes.

Where do you go in Manitoba? I hear it has nice (albeit threatened) beaches.

Arkansota Wrote:Where do you go in Manitoba? I hear it has nice (albeit threatened) beaches.

One of my best friend lives near Winnipeg (25 minutes or so). So I go to Winnipeg, pretty much the southeastern corner of the province like Falcon lake.

I agree about the beaches, Grand beach on Winnipeg lake a-m-a-z-i-n-g. Pure white sands!