Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to out my first lover, but I know it's wrong!
I can only add two things:

What you see written above is a generous sampling of how patient and kind members of this board can be when offering advice.

The rednecks that I know have Smith & Wessons and know how to use them on vindictive people.
I bid NO Trump!

I may not know the whole story but from what I have read, you are a terrible and vengeful person. Just reading what you wrote I was thinking "Is this guy for real?" whats worse is your not even a young kid and are completely unaware of how awe full what you typed is. Why would you try to make someone else life bad? What does it give you aside from some sick fleeting pleasure to cause someone else long term anguish?

This guy was smart to leave you.

I don't have anything to add but this guy is a bigger asshole than I am, like huge asshole...like if it might become a neutron star or a black hole.

Unless your first lover did something horrible to you there is no tangible reason to do something like that ever. You need to move on pal, 17 years is a long time to hold a grudge and unless this guy burned your house down or something need to be an adult and leave it alone.

People come and go for various reasons, plenty of people I know either I stopped talking to and vice versa, it's life, move on.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

*Comes in, reads the op, and shakes his head as he walks out.*

That is SO fucked up. Move on with your own life already. Jesus.

Sorry, but I have to say this - you sound a right evil twat.

[MENTION=23828]Shmgent[/MENTION], it actually sounds like you want to cause the redneck brothers and sisters a shock rather than actually create a problem for your former lover. What's the story on that line? Maybe telling us will get it out of your system?

Haha I don't think we'll be seeing him anymore on this forum,

Jason111 Wrote:Haha I don't think we'll be seeing him anymore on this forum,

I hope he comes back. We all do stupid things and maybe his venting and our responses will help him see the light. I still think the big issue is him carrying a torch for the guy after 17 years. It's just so unhealthy.

It's not worth it. Outing hin won't bring back the last and it won't change what is quite blatantly loneliness within you. 17 years is a long time. Maybe it's time for you to move on?
Catsmileydwi'n jyst fachgen o cymru efo materion meddyliol yn byd meddyliolCatsmiley

People need to out themselves and never others doing it for them. It is their responsibility to do it or not.