Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to try anal
southbiochem Wrote:,............................................

go for it, then?

(and make him wear a condom)

Best post so far. We don't wana get HIV now

It's always dangerous when having sex with unknown guys by anal, I know you or someone who really wants to try for first time but you have to think about it carefully and make sure that it's worth the risk or not?
Finally what I want to say that thinking about it and always using condom!

Justinintendo Wrote:my first time was bareback and it sucked...so be sure to find somebody a little experienced...I swear the guy I was with was a virgin...it lasted about 30 seconds >.<

Did we sleep with the same guy??

Indojojo Wrote:I've been wanting to try anal for the first time. Sometimes I want my ass penetrated and the thought turns me on.

I'll do my best to support you emotionally through this.

Wade Wrote:I'll do my best to support you emotionally through this.

Oooooooo, gurrrrrllll...........you tellin us youre a top????
Evilgrin1Evilgrin1Evilgrin11luvu1luvu

MisterTinkles Wrote:Oooooooo, gurrrrrllll...........you tellin us youre a top????
Evilgrin1Evilgrin1Evilgrin11luvu1luvu

I admit nothing. Wink

Wade Wrote:I admit nothing. Wink

Ooooo, Daddy Wade wants to drive it home!!!!!

XyxwaveRoflEvilgrin11luvuXyxwaveHerz

I would definitely suggest you acquire and read an excellent book, very favourably reviewed called, "Bend Over". Its prime subject is anal penetration but it's also about how we learn and respiect our bodies and how they relate both to our persons, our loves and our lives. It's at once amusing-and illustrated-but contains factual, useful information for anyone of any sex considering anal intercourse. It's available at Amazon.com for a reasonable price. I've read it, admired it and given it to young friends who had similar concerns to you. I encourage you to read it. Whether it will be available at a library is a matter of geographical area and local mores. Jump that, have a copy and keep it for the refreshing text and the practical information.

Charon

I felt the same when I was young but meet a man who I was happy and trusted he was gentle and understanding. He used lots of lube and a condom, once i relaxed it felt so good, soon we were at it all the time. I never looked back. I have only received never give. Go for it and enjoy. Good luck.

Indojojo Wrote:I've been wanting to try anal for the first time. Sometimes I want my ass penetrated and the thought turns me on.

Well, good luck with it.