Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do I do?
Well I already see that there is a lot of drama happening ATM. But I'm in need of advice. There is this boy I met over the weekend. Believe it or not I feel it was love at first sight... Or first hug as it was kinda dark.

I'll go back to the begging now. I met him on face book on one of the gay pride pages, and this last weekend we met at a queer youth camp held by his queer youth organization. We snuggled and we talked and we just kinda clicked. Well before my people had to leave I had a lil cry. I didn't know why I was felling shit when I got home till I had a little think. I facebooked him and we talked and I told him I liked him he said he liked me. So I'm thinking of moving to his town. I'v looked at pros and cons. And the pros out weight the cons... I think. The only problem is money. So tomorrow I'm going to go on the benefit and get money from the government.

Can anyone tell me if this is a good idea or not?
Like give me pros and cons?
And like if it is a bad idea tell me. Just be blunt and honest!

I think it's a pretty good idea moving to his town. It'll increase your chances with this guy. Sorry I can't give ya any pros and/or cons. Go for it, dude!

go to him house abit see if him can be you very nice boyfrind for ever.then move house latterbecase in case it was only boyfrins not very long and if it argament. then and youre frinds not even in the town. aswel ask you frineds

I think I will go. I'll go early next year. I'll go for a month and it things are going well then I'll stay.

One word of warning, you have only just met him so don't do anything you can't undo. That's not to say don't go for it, just don't burn your bridges.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

you must be having some amazing feelings about this guy which is great but they can cloud your judgment a little when they are so strong, especially if you want to move to his town but maybe just go for the visit like you said first, have a long break there and get to know him first, do all the facebook stuff and email....the long phone calls etc - moving is a big step so like fred says..dont burn your bridges just yet - it will be amazing if it all works out and i for one want to hear that your a couple and its true love so keep us informed Joshy - good luck mate with your future BF Smile

Follow your heart but keep your head best advice i can give

joshyboi Wrote:I think I will go. I'll go early next year. I'll go for a month and it things are going well then I'll stay.

I guess if you're going threw with it, this maybe a good way to go about it. Just over the time between now an next year you should try an talk to this is guy as much has possible an ask question, keep your an ear an eye out for red flags.
Mostly because moving is a pain in the ass, so make sure that is guy really likes you back because moving sucks.

Whoa, slow down joshy! Good idea or bad idea? Well its not a bad idea as such, but you really need to slow down and know him better before you go moving town.

Well kids you have mosly said the same thing. To try it but be cearful about it. Well I'll be going up for a month early next year. And if all goes well I'll stay up there. I'm keeping my head as much as I can. I'v even done a list of pros and cons. Tlaked to a few of my friends to see what they think too.

Quote:Whoa, slow down joshy! Good idea or bad idea? Well its not a bad idea as such, but you really need to slow down and know him better before you go moving town.

I find it hard to get to know people properly over the net and stuff. And I'v met him and he has a good soul.