Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wish I was wrong
so, is my phone just playing tricks with me or Krupt is gone?

I believe you can't delete all your posts can you? So somebody did it for him?
Has anyone have a nicer explanation?

A lot of people get angry over something, delete their account and decide to never come back. They usually come back... It's been done many times before and I can never understand why.

I wonder, Andy, why this lgbt forum can't have T and androgyny section? It's been a month and I still haven't heard from you. I also wonder why you didn't explain Joseph why he can't post? Lilmy would like to have an answer from you too, I am sure.

Yet, you are superfast when you want to kick out the man who sent you a lot of his own money to help you keep gs going.
bravo

Oh, wait, he was kicked? Okay. Well, I like Krupt and all but since you're criticizing Andy I'd just like to point out that some of the things said included "Fucking ignorant pig" etc.

So I guess it can be argued whether that's enough to inspire a ban or not...

Krupt's gone? What did he do?

pissed the admin

SolemnBoy Wrote:A lot of people get angry over something, delete their account and decide to never come back. They usually come back... It's been done many times before and I can never understand why.

As far as I know,you'll still leave traces of your post with your old username,it's just your page on GS is deleted. But somehow Krupt vanished with all his posts? That's new to me. @.@

On the other hand,I noticed that I can't find traces of Eugene,this could be a new feature. =/

Edit:

So he's kicked because of that post? I don't think that's the first time he used it,or anybody else for that matter,doesn't seem a big enough reason for ban. Sigh.

SolemnBoy Wrote:Oh, wait, he was kicked? Okay. Well, I like Krupt and all but since you're criticizing Andy I'd just like to point out that some of the things said included "Fucking ignorant pig" etc.

So I guess it can be argued whether that's enough to inspire a ban or not...

Daz may use strong words in this forum and probably not everyone's cup of tea. But I can assure you that Daz is a very kind, considerate and lovable person when you get to know him personally.

I've known him for years. He accompanied me day and night with countless of text messages when I was in a hospital for a massive surgery. I was in a hospital for a week and he accompanied me for that one whole week. He would come to Malaysia to accompany me if he could but he wasn't able to.

He also accompanied me during my second surgery.

As Nick has mentioned, Daz has contributed a lot for this forum. He didn't boast. He contributed quietly.

He's hard on the outside and soft and gooey on the inside.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I did'nt know he was gone, that sucks, he always made me smile. I love irreverant honest people.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2