Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wish I was wrong
I think that if Andy asks for our money he should play fair.

I'm not entirely sure, but I think you are able to delete your posts when you delete your account. That's what happened when Eugene got all buthurt and left. Try finding his posts. Then again, maybe he was banned. I can't say for sure.

HUH? GONE??????

I checked my friends list, and he's not there anymore.

I was having problems during the past two weeks with a lot of my posts disappearing from threads.
Even ones I reposted. Still dont know what that was all about. I couldnt even log in on here for two days after that happened.

So if did something, I was not warned or told.

Dont know about Krupt. I read most of his posts.....which seemed mild from what I know of him.

no, he was deleted by Andy. You can delete some of your posts, but never the entire thread you had started.

No explanation? Really..

Please don't tell me he's gone.. Cry

Crass he is but he added flavor.... Kinda peri-peri / hot chilli pepper / super hot curry... Confusedmile:

Not for everybody, but flavor non the less

I see he is deleted from my friend list as well :frown:

Please don't ban me for liking the lad...

Trial by error

trialbyerror Wrote:Please don't tell me he's gone.. Cry

Crass he is but he added flavor.... Kinda peri-peri / hot chilli pepper / super hot curry... Confusedmile:

Not for everybody, but flavor non the less

I see he is deleted from my friend list as well :frown:

Please don't ban me for liking the lad...

Trial by error
I agree. Krupt didn't beat around the bush to make his opinions made clear.

I especially loved his comment to BillMichaels in the thread "Concerned about my sons sexuality" Below is Bill's response to Krupt's reply.

"Krupt, you definitely kicked me in the balls with your post, but I feel it's well deserved...I realize my words and actions have been inappropriate.........."

I wish he'd come back as I will be one who will miss his contributions to this forum.

IF these people were banned from the site, the site admin may have had their reasons. Is it possible these people left the site after requesting all their posts to be deleted?

Perhaps we should hear from the accused before we try to convict him.

AVDI ALTERAM PARTEM

Can I just respectfully point out that there's a difference between "not sugarcoating reality" and "attacking/insulting people verbally"?

If things like "cunt" or "ignorant fucking pig" are said without the context of a joke or constructive criticism (the latter one is hard to imagine though...) it's not just something you can defend. It's bad behaviour.

no, he didn't ask Andy to delete his account and his posts.
No matter what Krupt said or not said, I think deleting other people's posts and not responding to our questions is rude.

Enjoy the web and the admin. Couple of gs members have moved to another website though. I will come back from time to time to check PMs from my friends who want to stay.

bye