Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wish that................
I wish I could say goodbye to my mum one more time

Star Twister Wrote:I wish I could say goodbye to my mum one more time

Has she been long gone, Twist?

It will be the first anniversary this August

Oh and I wish I could fly, always done it in my dreams just never been ble to do it in reality
:biggrin:

My flying dreams always took me to really scary places.

fjp999 Wrote:My flying dreams always took me to really scary places.

Really

Mine were always very controlled

I had waking nightmares for a number of years in my youth. I would control the flying for a time at the beginning then at some point it all gets very DARK and I couldnt escape.

I have been very lucky to have experienced a number of "out of body" experiences which were totally cool!!!

fjp999 Wrote:I had waking nightmares for a number of years in my youth. I would control the flying for a time at the beginning then at some point it all gets very DARK and I couldnt escape.

I have been very lucky to have experienced a number of "out of body" experiences which were totally cool!!!

WOW

xxxxx

I wish I didn't have to work this weekend :frown: - sorry that sounds quite superficial put next to Star Twister's request *blush*

Star Twister Wrote:It will be the first anniversary this August

[SIZE=3]Best wishes to you. Just gone the sixth anniversary for my mum.

[/SIZE]
Star Twister Wrote:Oh and I wish I could fly, always done it in my dreams just never been ble to do it in reality

Douglas Adams had the right idea ... just throw yourself at the ground and miss Wink

Smurlos Wrote:I wish I didn't have to work this weekend :frown: - sorry that sounds quite superficial put next to Star Twister's request *blush*

Not at all mister, I have to travel to Birmingham today and I wish I didn't have to :biggrin:

Sorry I didn't mean to bring a downer on things, no need to blush sweet pee......

I'm not sad, life's too short

xxxx