Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wish!
Some of you might know me from posting and maybe some of you like me and maybe some of you don't. I don't mind either way as that's life!

Not everybody is going to like everybody and that's a fact of life. Sometimes others will annoy others and that's a fact of life too!

But I wish that you would all remember that this is a community to help and advise others. To point them towards the answers they are looking for so that they can progress in life. I only made one post but the answers I received from everyone really helped me and those answers came from different people. If I were deprived of all those opinions maybe I would not have progressed?

There has been a lot of unpleasantness on here lately and I consider it very childish and bitchy when people air their laundry in public in an attempt to turn people against other people. This is BULLYING and you know who you are!

If someone has a problem with someone here, the proper way is to send a private message to that person and it doesn't have to be vulgar! This usually works. If it doesn't you escalate to Andy and let him deal with it. Simple!

There is a terrible atmosphere on here at the moment and even I who don't get involved have noticed it. I don't care who is right or wrong but BULLYING is not the answer.

If you have no respect for a particular individual on here at least try to acknowledge that there are others on here please and just because you don't see eye to eye with that person does not mean that others don't either! I point out that your goal of trying to influence people is actually turning them against you!

So lets move on, channel any complaints in the proper manner and start growing up!

Nicely said.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

To be honest its all been over-escalated from nothing important thats resulted in five valued members to be banned (i dont know about woollyhats) and i havent seen any real bullying

Havent we already had a thread like this today from james, i’ll just do what i want, no offense.

partis Wrote:To be honest its all been over-escalated from nothing important thats resulted in five valued members to be banned (i dont know about woollyhats) and i havent seen any real bullying

Havent we already had a thread like this today from james, i’ll just do what i want, no offense.

Woollyhats chose to self delete so did penguinpecker and SilverFrost the only ones to be banned I believe are Dfiant, Megs, Joshy and Vile.

I don't think anyone on here now has been trying to influence anybody if Im honest. I agree with what was said about PM'ing or escalating to Andy but everyone has their own mind so can decide what they think. There still is a nice variety of people on here that can help many. Im hoping from today all the self-deleting will calm down and people will just get on with their normal activities.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:Woollyhats chose to self delete so did penguinpecker and SilverFrost the only ones to be banned I believe are Dfiant, Megs, Joshy and Vile.

I don't think anyone on here now has been trying to influence anybody if Im honest. I agree with what was said about PM'ing or escalating to Andy but everyone has their own mind so can decide what they think. There still is a nice variety of people on here that can help many. Im hoping from today all the self-deleting will calm down and people will just get on with their normal activities.

Did not know Wollyhats,Penguinpecker and Loserguy had self deleted?
Seems to have all got alittle out of hand,a big shame really as think all we really all want to do is help and advise each other and make each others days a little brighter Smile

The bannings will continue until moral improves.

Self-delete = Lame

Staying = "Cool Bro" (ugh American terms Tongue )

Wolfpack Wrote:Did not know Wollyhats,Penguinpecker and Loserguy had self deleted?
Seems to have all got alittle out of hand,a big shame really as think all we really all want to do is help and advise each other and make each others days a little brighter Smile

Yeah its a shame they pretty much stayed out of it. I spoke to penguin and really liked the guy - and woolly seemed to be very grounded. Hopefully they might give it another chance.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]