Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I won't... Until I Do!
This shit blew my mind. How heterosexual do we need to get, I ask you?

[Image: picture.php?albumid=1002&pictureid=6752]
Check the comments!

EEK!!!!!!

I predicted this in 1987 to my friend Larry....

I told him in 2-3 generations we will have a bunch of uptight fuckheads who will be worse than the people who oppressed them as they mimic them......

I am always careful about what I ask for...acceptance and/or approval are NOT something I am willing to trade my soul for. I prefer equality under the law for everyone.....that's all.

Tino used to post on realjock about his walk across the country. He didn't get very far across. This smells like another attempt to get attention. ho hum.

Well, I suppose no-sex-until-married would be a step in the right direction for gay Christians who believe it will bring their sexuality & religion into agreement.

As odd as it may sound, old fashioned relationships and courting may be the direction our gay community is heading toward. The days of hedonistic gay bars where the sex, drugs, and booze were freely flowing is slowly dying out. We are transitioning into the stereotypical hetero lifestyle where Marriage, white picket fences. and kids are the new norm.
I already got my marriage license along with the white picket fence,,,, unfortunately I'm to old to adopt a kid or I'd probably do that too (smile)...

But,,,,, I'd still want to have sex with the man of my dreams before we got hitched!!! I think this chastity before marriage is just a religious thing for those who are devout.
We Have Elvis !!

This guy is broke out in full blown Fumbduckeritis. I left a comment on Qweerty and hope he reads it. I get so sick and tired of hearing guys say this crap. One day one of them is going to hit me wrong here in GS and I'm going to tell them what I really think of their crap --- and I'll get banned for being honest.

Anyways... there's a soundtrack for this

East Wrote:EEK!!!!!!

I predicted this in 1987 to my friend Larry....

I told him in 2-3 generations we will have a bunch of uptight fuckheads who will be worse than the people who oppressed them as they mimic them......

I am always careful about what I ask for...acceptance and/or approval are NOT something I am willing to trade my soul for. I prefer equality under the law for everyone.....that's all.

Hey Eastie! Isn't it fun to predict shit and see it happen? hahahahahahahahaha! It's like you can see the future when all it is -- is just knowing there are only a limited number of variables on being stupid.... but we've had this conversation, haven't we?

Suppose you never marry, does that mean you stay celibate your whole life?

I do think that sex is best when in a relationship, that's how I was raised (mom told me and my two brothers she didn't expect us to wait until marriage, but to make sure we loved who we were having sex with) and I have no regrets about that.

AS for a diamond studded cock ring, LOL! Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Recall the Edwardian Era was followed by the Victorian Era. The Edwardians were a real bawdy bunch, the Victorians where the other extreme.

Until rather recently society told gays that love wasn't really possible between two men. Now we have society changing its tune and sending a new message that love is possible.

I expect that gay society will put aside the whole 'two men can't possibly love one another so lets fuck' for a more 'traditional' take on love and matrimony - yes most likely it will swing to the other extreme for while.

Societies and people do that, swing back and forth from extreme to extreme.

What I find interesting is the image you provided does not accurately reflect what the man said in the article.

“I knew even as a young adult that what I wanted was a loving marriage rooted in traditional values. I wanted to make a promise to someone and stick to it. I didn’t want a wedding, or a commitment ceremony. I longed for a marriage—for what comes after the guests have gone home and the gifts have been unwrapped.

“My boyfriend and I have decided to abstain from premarital sex—including oral sex, masturbation, and even sexting…What we do know is that living by our values will only make us stronger.

“Today’s world is unlike anything I ever imagined when I came out. I will someday be able to get married in a church, and the vows I make to my husband will be taken as seriously as those of any other man. This raises the bar. This gives me hope. This has brought me back to the fold and allowed me to be at peace with my Lord and my sexuality.”

I fail to see anything reflecting diamond encrusted cock rings. Or discussion about white or harlot red wedding outfit.

What I do see is what a lot of gay kids start off wanting before the old jaded queens tell them 'oh honey, men don't love they fuck'.

We gays are one sick group, we bought the propaganda hook, line and sinker that was used to make us less than and adopted it and believed and told each new generation of gay men entering the scene that yep its all about sex, anal, and to forget commitment, love and all of that other stuff.

To use that image with those profound words to reflect what the man really said is a terribly sad, sad thing and echos the decades of society telling us 'gay men can't possibly love'.

For sure, social mores vacillate. But what I find tedious is the way society, whether through passing laws or setting up social norms or both, begin to CRITICIZE a demographic for exhibiting behaviors that were necessitated by their proscriptions.

Too abstract?

Ok, for example, make a particular demographic essentially unemployable except for menial tasks and then criticize them for being poor and lazy. Or, more to the point, make homosexuality unacceptable and then criticize homosexuals for seeking sexual encounters in public restrooms or what have you.

It really irks me. These bastions of morality create the very conditions for the kinds of behaviors they find unacceptable -- and thus perpetuate their own prejudice. Totally fucked up!

Gosh where do this so call God's people come from? even my mother who is a devoted Catholic feels that sex before marriage is a must!! that said I don't usually just have sex for kicks, thou!! sex to me is a very beautiful and sacred ritual with a person I feel a strong connection with, and even then it is not a guarantee that person will be the one! there shouldn't be any shame in having sex before marriage, or as I like to call it, the feeling of having something more serious then just rolling in the hay! sex to me isn't just physical or physiological, but a well intended attempt to connect with someone on a much deeper level. Good topic!!