Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would like to see the world at peace
Because of me I would like to see the world at peace.

I agree but how would you get the world at peace. A one world order?

I think the world at peace would be bad... Not sure why.. Maybe Charmed has tainted my views :eek:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

The world can never be at peace..... when you think about it, we would never be able to do anything. There would always be fights to who would run things as without order nothing can work. Life would be boring and nobody could say how they felt as this would upset someone else...therefor the peace would be unbalanced, and besides people are so deluded into thinking they must blow themselves up to kill us as we like watching tv!! They would never drop there weapons and allow peace as its not the kind of peace they want, their peace would have us all with long beards, no tv, no fats food, no women showing themeselves and no being gay. Then the catholic church would want everyone to marry and never have sex unless you are making 70 children and again, no being gay!!

Peace is what everyone wants....but everyone wants a different kind.....

the world would perhaps be peaceful if human beings were not to exist....for as long as humans exists, there will always be prejudice, greed, corruption, and discrimination, and thus there will always be violence!

World Peace... unobtainable... a fleeting dream... no conflicts removes the need for courage... the world would become a dull place. Conflict is inevitable, an eternal cycle of hatred, but necessary for advancement, until the day of destiny, when the conflict swallows the world whole.

We dream of peace... but, its that dream which makes living in the conflict worth while... when the dream becomes real, it ceases to be a dream.

I agree the world would be no fun, I think everyone needs to be mad at one point of their life.Sig Blahblah even at the people who say what they like! XD

But without the bad things, how would we apprecaite the good??

Think globally, act locally?