Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IBS and bottom sex life?
Hi,
I've got IBS and I'm a bottom. My boyfriend knows it and he knows that enema has to come every time before sex. How do you guys deal with that ? Is there any medicine that would make the stools less loose? A priobiotic VSL helped me for a while but now everything is the same. Is it harmful for my boyfriend if we have bareback sex?

Thanks for help.

domnew Wrote:Hi,
I've got IBS and I'm a bottom. My boyfriend knows it and he knows that enema has to come every time before sex. How do you guys deal with that ? Is there any medicine that would make the stools less loose? A priobiotic VSL helped me for a while but now everything is the same. Is it harmful for my boyfriend if we have bareback sex?

Thanks for help.

IBS can only be controlled by a proper diet, and when I mean proper I mean the diet that suits you. Everyone suffering from IBS have different reaction to different food. My husband has IBS and through testing, we found out that pasta or anything starchy such as rice will activate his IBS and made it painful or impossible to evacuate waste, but that is HIM this doesn't mean that everyone suffering from IBS have problem with pasta or rice. In order for you to find what cause the IBS, you need to keep a calendar of your eating habits for at least 3 months, and mark down all you eat and note when IBS is acting up. Yes, you can have help with antibiotic but they are really just temporary, you'll need to make the effort to follow up on what you eat and either reduce or remove from your diet the food that cause IBS for you.

IBS is not treatable, antibiotics isn't going to make it disappear, you really got to find what your body can't process through elimination procedures.

I agree it's different for everybody!
I do have it and my reaction is mostly feeling the urge to go the bathroom after eating and I have often diarrhoea making me hard to gain weight. So this why I usually doesn't like eating with stranger for the first time since I will have to go the rest room and people will me are you ok because I've been gone for so long. Yes i am ok, now lol

I don't see why IBS would be harmful for your boyfriend. He cannot catch it! Also IBS is kind of a funny because for being call IBS all other sickness need to be cross off like celiac. Meaning peoples with different background with difference symptoms are IBS. It's like a miscellaneous diseases and some doctor may call it IBS even so not all the test have been completed. I also find out stress doesn't help. The best medicine you can have is to find a way to be less stress out. I know it's not easy but it does do miracle. Also for some reason owning a pet can also help IBS symptoms. I am not talking here a family pet. I mean choosing a pet, caring for it, feed it, one you should own yourself. I know at least two peoples it did help including me! And sorry if you find this solution silly, I know it is silly but silly or not the important is the result in the end. Since I got my Savannah i've been able to eat stuff I could't before and feel ok after.

MountLogan Wrote:I agree it's different for everybody!
I do have it and my reaction is mostly feeling the urge to go the bathroom after eating and I have often diarrhoea making me hard to gain weight. So this why I usually doesn't like eating with stranger for the first time since I will have to go the rest room and people will me are you ok because I've been gone for so long. Yes i am ok, now lol

I used to have the same problem. My doc prescribed Colestid tablets (off label) and I take one at least an hour before eating dinner. Eating stimulates excessive bile acid production, which causes diarrhea. The Colestid absorbs the excess bile before it can cause problems.