Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INITIALLY this is very boring
After all, what could be more boring than golf, but then it scares the shit out of you!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/XRIzE_xMqMI

Don't know why but I can't post the YouTube as I usually do.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

OMG....F * C K ...my heart feels like it is stuck in my throat....

Sorry...this might be one of those "topper" things but how often does this happen...eh? ...so it is worth taking the risk....

On my way home between Gilroy and Morgan Hill (California) on US 101 a few years back I noticed on the other side of the freeway all the cars had stopped and people were standing outside of their cars and I immediately thought to myself OH NO...THERE MUST BE A DOG RUNNING ON THE FREEWAY...and mind you I wasn't paying attention to my side of the freeway at all...

...so I immediately slowed down so I didn't hit the dog I assumed was there and then I noticed the freeway was empty in front of me and then I saw an airplane swoop down right in front of my car and crash...it was so surreal...

...my mind couldn't even process it which afterward scared me the most....it took me a full two minutes to realize what I had seen and it happened right in front of me....had I not slowed down to look out for the puppy I most likely would have been dead...

http://abclocal.go.com//story?section=ne...id=6341063

.....he crashed right into the window of the CHP Station...weird...

Something makes me think, given the position of the camera, that the original YouTube video is a fake. If it's not then that's one helluva lucky escape.

LONDONER Wrote:Something makes me think, given the position of the camera, that the original YouTube video is a fake. If it's not then that's one helluva lucky escape.

I was expecting a mountain lion to pop up LOL...we have mountain lions at the golf course stories a lot where I live....

LONDONER Wrote:Something makes me think, given the position of the camera, that the original YouTube video is a fake. If it's not then that's one helluva lucky escape.

That was my first thought too. It has to be fake. If it was real it would have been plastered all over the news and television shows before now.

memechose Wrote:That was my first thought too. It has to be fake. If it was real it would have been plastered all over the news and television shows before now.

Doesn't say where it took place.