Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IPHONE!!! tomorrow!!
im officaly in love with my iphone got the 16gb in white its fantastic, facebook app is cool. Take phots and upload em to face book there and then! Unlimited 3g data transfer. Its just uber cool, ive got some of the o2 screen protectors to save me mullering the screen they are quite good can barley tell its got one fitted.

Worth every penny

This thing is the balls!

Keyboard, its not all that bad with my fingers.
Youtube, simply amazing!!
Ipod, omg brilliant intigration into everything, get a text it fades and plays the text tone this goes for pritty much all the things that have alerts!
Theirs so many smart apps out their its brill!

yeppers, integration is the key to Macs.

some of the new freebies I got last nite that are keepers are:

MazeFinger (really cool game), Duck Shoot (same), PapiJump (ditto), Touch Hockey: FSS (not a gamer at all but this is so much fun)

Loving my IPhone.

If I'm watching TV my emails are just a pocket away.
Athough the 3G doesn't work (common problem) the WiFi is really handy which you dont see in many phones.
If I'm just waking up I can just check out whats going on on the sites with safari Biggrina.

The games arn't too good, I wish I could play monopoly over the internet but oh well.

I can use itunes on my computer from my phone (pitty about not playing .avi), I can check out peoples facebook, I can easily buy off ebay. I love it best thing I have ever brought!

I was due an upgrade and was offered one, I took up the offer and love it! It's pretty much not left my hand in 2 weeks since i've had it!! some pretty decent apps to find bars and restaurants, and football news right to my phone, sweet!!

This phone literally hasent left my hand since I got it!!!

I'm already setting up all my stuff to work with it!

It can just do so much, remotely boot your computer, remotely control it, use the iPhone as an actual remote. Just so man uses.

CardShark Wrote:... It can just do so much, ... Just so man uses.
Oh Rolleyes ? Are there special instructions for keeping it clean?

CardShark Wrote:I placed my order for the iphone 3g 16GB white, and splashed out a little more to get it tomorrow!
So I cannot wait!

Luxhello Bring on the iphone!!Luxhello

lol l dont understand the gadjets so i stuck to my £10 fone from asda lol

zeon Wrote:lol l dont understand the gadjets so i stuck to my £10 fone from asda lol
OMG, you paid for a phone? Wink