Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IPHONE!!! tomorrow!!
marshlander Wrote:OMG, you paid for a phone? Wink

well i had to when i hd a domestic with me bf one night when he was pissed and threw me contract fone at him missing and hitting the wall lol... I didnt mind it is only a tenner an what a heap of shit by sagem lol.. Mind u if i get another contract fone i only go for the ones where i get a free laptop lol

zeon Wrote:well i had to when i hd a domestic with me bf one night when he was pissed and threw me contract fone at him missing and hitting the wall ...
I didn't see that explanation coming Confusedmile:

marshlander Wrote:Oh Rolleyes ? Are there special instructions for keeping it clean?
LOL, and that is the making of the iPhone Keyboard

zeon Wrote:lol l dont understand the gadjets so i stuck to my £10 fone from asda lol
Check out the Motorola F3, its the only cheap phone I know and I'm really guessing it has a brilliant battery life.

Found something that is really pissing me right off!!

Contacts, I can set birthdates so why the fuck can't they add the birthdays to the calander????
Am I the only person that thinks this should be standard?

I'm sorry but you add a birthday option to contact list why the bloody hell cant they add a reminder option for the f'in calander??

Seriously apple use some common sence!!

CardShark Wrote:Found something that is really pissing me right off!!

Contacts, I can set birthdates so why the fuck can't they add the birthdays to the calander????
Am I the only person that thinks this should be standard?

I'm sorry but you add a birthday option to contact list why the bloody hell cant they add a reminder option for the f'in calander??

Seriously apple use some common sence!!

lol I hadnt even worked out you could add birthdays to the phone book!!! So this mornng there was me getting all of me mates birthdays from facebook and adding them to the phone!!! Daft they dont add to the calender tho!

Guess who now owns a jailbroken phone?

ME!! Big Grin

lmao told you so lol!

Roflmao

sweetlad86 Wrote:lmao told you so lol!

Roflmao

I tried not to!!!
But when I saw xgps for it, I couldn't resist turning my iphone into a satnav!!!

Awwwww you tit!

My phone already has google maps built in so you can use that...

Mine has google maps but it doesn't say anything Sad i want turn left turn right, swim...