Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ibs
Hi guys! First of all sorry for my English.

I am new on this forum and I hope to find here many friends and nice people.

As you can see from the Title I suffer IBS and in the last period I am becoming obsessed with curing this syndrome. Of course there is no cure for that. We can only manage our symptoms

I went to several doctors and finally the last gastroenterologist gave me Questran. I took for a while but it has a lot of side effect and after drinking questran I feel I have eaten 5 kg of meat!

Except this I am very stressful because I think all the time that because of this I won't ever find a man (I am mostly bottom) .... I start to feel insecure and very unsocial and plus I spend more time to study about this syndrome than to enjoy my life. I am going to a Psychologist as well and sometimes helps ...

Tomorrow I will start to eat in a different way. No milk, no pasta no gluten.....I hope everything will be fine. I try also to not drink questran.... let's see...

Hello! I'm very sorry to hear you been dealing with the troubles of this. Just remember if his the one for you he won't mind the troubles you have. But dont let it hold ya back in life and good luck
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

wello! velcome to theê forums!

Welcome to the forum.

I suggest you look into fecal microbiota transplantation to treat your IBS. The theory is you need to shift the bacteria in your intestines.

http://gi.org/media/press-releases-for-a...t-ibd-ibs/

Hi guys thank you for your support......
Well It's not easy but I have to deal with its)))

Welcome to GS Welcome

That sucks, but you seems to be working on solutions!

kudos
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Hi and welcome to GS ,
Im was surprised to learn how common IBS is..and to see there is no permanent cure , I have a family member who suffers from this and diet can be very helpful in controlling symptoms - im sure there will be IBS forums too on the web so I would check those out for other people tips too , just remember that its finding the thing that works best for you so don't get too discouraged or tied up with worry ... you have this syndrome so live your life and have fun, don't let it control you