Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Cream
Mocha almond fudge

I had a bailey's irish cream flavour that was quite memorable, but the ultimate ice cream flavour for me, is Green Tea. It's so delicious and fragrant and sooo sweet.

It's taste is fruity without being tangy, perfect for a creamy delicious ice cream.

I remember the Cold Stone Creamery ice cream stores.........I wonder what every happened to them?
[Image: get.asp?asset_id=8217]

I would get a big waffle cone that was dipped in chocolate and nuts, then have coffee ice cream with almonds rolled in it. OMG......SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!
And the guy who worked there wasnt bad either!!

These stores used to be all over the damn place, like 7-11s......now they are all gone.

Oh god, how I love ice cream. I'm a type 1 diabetic so I can't really eat it often, but I love any sort of coffee flavored ice cream. Tillamook also has this cinnamon bun flavor, and a toffee mocha one that is great. Gelato is pretty good too, I've had some really great caramel gelato before. Damnit, I want ice cream now. Please excuse me while I go into a diabetic coma.

Mint chocolate chip is my favorite flavor.

I love a lot of flavors, but rocky road will always be my favorite.

MisterTinkles Wrote:I remember the Cold Stone Creamery ice cream stores.........I wonder what every happened to them?
[Image: get.asp?asset_id=8217]

I would get a big waffle cone that was dipped in chocolate and nuts, then have coffee ice cream with almonds rolled in it. OMG......SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!
And the guy who worked there wasnt bad either!!

These stores used to be all over the damn place, like 7-11s......now they are all gone.

We still have those around here in New England.. It's like either that or
Pink Berry's, Baskin n Robbins, or Dairy Queen.

The one near me they make their employee's do this song and dance thing if
you leave them a tip in the tip jar. I did and they didn't sing and dance for me.

So I called them whores and walked away, lol [drunk]

MisterTinkles Wrote:Oh.....Bluebunny used to make Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream....
OMG that was SOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!!!
I havent seen it in years though.

Here are two other fav's of mine.
For some reason I tend to love "seasonal" ice creams....
cant find them all year round. Sad.

Girl Scout Samoa Cookie Ice Cream
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5S49-scv1vHim-TD68Lv...jrAd88VPyw]

Pumpkin (pie) Ice Cream
[Image: edys_pumpkin-291x3601.jpg]

Egg Nog Ice Cream
[Image: 09-Dreyer-s-Egg-Nog-Ice-Cream.jpg]

Ohh yeah... cherry cheese cake is delicious :O!!

Aside from that, my favorite would be chocolate chip mint, or chocolate chip cookie dough.

I like strawberry flavored ice cream. Smile
An eye for an eye

at the moment its cream egg ice cream because the bairn left half a tub - and some greedby bugger ate it all.....well me actually - and it was lush, shes goona make me pay for that even though I bought it for the kids lol