Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideal Self
"The Ideal Self is the personality we woul like to be."

I'll post mine later. Laugh

I would like to be like my lover...I believe he is my other half and my soul mate. He has all of the qualities I lack. I especially love his intensity and his patience..intensity is an aphrodisiac to me and it is the thing I would most like to have experienced in my own personality. Oh yeah...not only is he intense...he is quiet as well and that is the one thing I would really like to have...

I am not shy at all and I am ridiculously friendly to most people....I wish that I was bit more like him and he wishes he were a bit more like me.

I think I wouldn't chang much about myself. maybe only thing is I wish I didn't have such a short attention span. It messed me up with school :/ but I love being me. thats about the only thing about my personality I'd change. and i know i'm still growing and changing every day to try and become the best me I can Smile

I'd like to be a little more self confident. Apart from that, I don't think I'd want to change anything.

ToddYoung Wrote:I'd like to be a little more self confident. Apart from that, I don't think I'd want to change anything.

Take a chance. It's so good when you get it right. If you get it wrong well you can always try again another day

I really wish I didn't care so much of what people think of me. Just can't seem to get over that.

Self confidence would be nice to

I'm pretty happy with myself; however, it seems that I suck at relationships because I "care too deeply?"

Eh, I guess it is time to stop caring so much.

coolguy Wrote:I'm pretty happy with myself; however, it seems that I suck at relationships because I "care too deeply?"

Eh, I guess it is time to stop caring so much.

Why would you ever stop caring?
Just don't hold on too tight at first.

Yeah, you're totally right because that seems to be my problem!

coolguy Wrote:Yeah, you're totally right because that seems to be my problem!

Take things slow. Like turtle speed. Big Grin
It's been working for me so far