Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideal Self
coolguy Wrote:I'm pretty happy with myself; however, it seems that I suck at relationships because I "care too deeply?"

Eh, I guess it is time to stop caring so much.

It happens to the best of us. I fell hard and fast for my first which was not that long ago and it ended up hurting bad in the end.

I would like to be like me, as I am joyous... rather eccentric and exuberant. Basically, a me that is sans myoft socially awkward demenor.
I feel success would come to me easier, and... period... if I could just dump the issues that have plauged me the last decade... making adolescence and youg adult hood a very dark time for me.

Then, the ideal me would be a socially affable author and filmmaker,, with my personality being as such to endear me to the populous and to fame, on my own terms.. as I'm sure it will allude me, otherwise.

I would like to be a little more extroverted.

Unlike dfiant I would like to be a little less extroverted and chatty I talk way too much...!

Invasion

are we both great with sarcasm or wht? :tongue:

Oh yes dfiant...!!!

I'd like to be able to not stress and worry so much. Also a little bit more confidence and belief in myself and what I do would be nice. And about the introvert/extrovert -thing people are talking about: I'd like to be more introverted. Not much, just a little bit.

Ideally, I would like to be less intense, less of a worrier, less of a perfectionist, and more carefree.
I know myself well enough to realize that's not going to happen. Rolleyes

Oh I'm with you on the perfectionists thing, but mind you whan I was younger I was so anal. All my CDs were aranged in althabetical order, all my books where arranged from largest to smallest and left to right, I couldn't stand a door being ajar it had to be wide open of shut...a lot more laid back these days...especially since computers can organise everything alphabetically Smile lol

Oh and I forgot I would like to panic less cos I panic toooooooooooo easily.