Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idiot warnings.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who's come into contact with warnings such as "Do not hold chainsaw by the blade"

I would post picture examples but the post limit before I can post pictures is 50 Sad

Anyway I find these to be hilarious and I was wondering if you guys have seen them before? :3

i remember years ago, a liquor store near where I live had a sign that said "We are not open, because we are closed."

One time I was driving through a town and there was a sign "Do not drive onto the curb and risk lives of pedestrians"....I was quite confused why they felt we would do that anyway lol

This is my current favorite.
"Steep ramp. Leads to aligator pit."
[Image: ramp.tiff.converted.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=A...OIqaWsA%3D]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Offhand I recall laughing at a warning on a lighter to not "light next to eye" (when I mentioned it others guessed someone once tried to "see what was wrong" by looking in while flicking it, burned his eye, and then sued the company, so now they print that to cover their butts from lawsuits).

[Image: a94_w2.jpg]
[Image: a94_w3.jpg]
[Image: warning-fails-15.jpg]
[Image: warning-fails-10.jpg]
[Image: warning-fails-21.jpg]
[Image: warning-sign-gum.jpg]
[Image: warning-sign-swim.jpg]
The question is - was someone stupid enough to try this that they have to warn against it??

[Image: a94_w8.jpg]
Well, all well and fine... but it's for a DOG!

Also... handy!
[Image: warning-sign-cock.jpg]

I had a serious LOL over a sign on the door of a restaurant that said "No food inside".

Got another chainsaw one, possibly urban legend territory. A boldly printed notice on the packaging of a chainsaw, "Caution: Accidents with chainsaws are rarely trivial".

the sad thing is most of the signs are up because someone did something stupid Winknudge
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

[Image: 44570-epic-fail_f.jpg]
[Image: 44569-win_f.jpg]