Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idk what to do help!!!
So I wouldn't say I was gay because I only like to look at nude men mostly to compare sizes well I made an anonymous account messaged a couple diff guys one wants to know who I am and swears up and down he wouldn't say a word well I sorta know him and I don't believe him and the second guy idk but he seems genuine but idk if he is bi so I don't know if I should take the chance of revealing myself and I'm so lost and confuse can some one please give me some advice because I don't want my ship blown out of the water because we're I live ppl are ruthless over things like this

If you don't want to tell someone who you are don't...

As far as sexuality goes...yeah it's not a black and white thing. You say you only look at nude men to compare size? Well why are you messaging them then? Sounds like you're a wee bit curious....and that's all fine but one thing is for sure you're not comfortable with your own sexuality you're going to have a hard time.

Not sure where you live but I live in NC...home of the "Bathroom Bill" and yeah there are a lot of bigots but most people don't care. One thing I will say is that most all gay guys don't out other gay guys, kind of a shitty thing to do. Not saying that's a free pass or anything but if you're talking to some gay guy online they're probably not going to tell everyone about it.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Trust your gut instincts. If you feel like there's a risk involved in telling them, then don't. I agree with [MENTION=23180]axle2152[/MENTION], you seem unsure and confused about your sexuality. Putting yourself in a position where you could be outed prematurely isn't a good idea.

Maybe if you hang out on here for a while and interact with people here, it might help you feel more comfortable coming to terms with your orientation (whatever that turns out to be).

Soon I'll be 31 years oooooold, and I'm still not sure which way I swing.
Though I'm probably bi, but leaning towards men more.
So just chill, you got lots of time to figure it out.

We've been watching the series Masters of Sex... at one point, Doctor Masters has to move out of the Clinic in which he'd been working to continue his study in an all black (African American) clinic in Saint Louis... Unfortunately in the 1950s the myths were still going strong on how well endowed African Americans were... I think the African American doctor who was running the clinic wanted Doctor Masters to dispell ideas of that group's sexuality, but wouldn't allow any people from that group to testify or be guinea pigs for the study... What to do ? Doctor Masters would have allowed it. The study finally had to move out of that clinic too. Too taboo, I guess.
It's an interesting series.

Well I mean I wanted to swap pics but I don't want my face out there lol and idk of he does swing he just keeps saying you can trust me I'm not that type to start drama so I'm scared I don't wanna tell him cuz I don't wanna hook up I just wanna see what he has down there

Burnout420 Wrote:Well I mean I wanted to swap pics but I don't want my face out there lol and idk of he does swing he just keeps saying you can trust me I'm not that type to start drama so I'm scared I don't wanna tell him cuz I don't wanna hook up I just wanna see what he has down there

Why? Why do you want to see what he has down there?

Be honest with yourself if not with us. Once you are, things will be a bit more clear. And, truly, most people don't give a shit what you do with your dick. Those that do need never your mind.

I also recommend you lay off the 420 for awhile. And this is coming from someone who has been toking for decades before you were even born. Seriously, your train of thought is totally off the rails.