Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ielts
HumbleTangerine Wrote:Thanks guys! Your words have been really encouraging. I'll take the test in about 17 days and I feel a lot better about it now! Smile

LOL that's like twice as long as before I even start studying for a test.

Taking the oral exam in a few hours. It sucks that I have to get up at 7 and take the train back and forth to Stockholm for a 15 minute examination but I'm not that nervous! I had trouble sleeping so I took this weak pill that's supposed to help, then I changed my mind and decided to stay up and prepare. I've had like 6 cups of coffee and I think I might be dying but I'm going to get a 8.0 average before that happens! Wish me luck!! :')

HumbleTangerine Wrote:Taking the oral exam in a few hours. It sucks that I have to get up at 7 and take the train back and forth to Stockholm for a 15 minute examination but I'm not that nervous! I had trouble sleeping so I took this weak pill that's supposed to help, then I changed my mind and decided to stay up and prepare. I've had like 6 cups of coffee and I think I might be dying but I'm going to get a 8.0 average before that happens! Wish me luck!! :')

Die proud. Fuck 8.0, this one goes to 11.

Good luck!!!

I haven't gotten the results back but it went really well!

The only bad thing that happened was the part where he chooses a random topic you're supposed to talk about for 1-2 minutes. I was supposed to talk about an old object that's been passed on within my family through generations - but we don't have any heirloom or anything like that. So I had to make something up and started talking about a moose statue and he thought I was strange. Otherwise it went reaaally smoothly. Oral is obviously my thing.

[SIZE="3"]Congrats im glad it went well, You worried for nothing, Now i wish you luck on your future
endeavors.[/SIZE]

I got the test results back! I got an 8.5/9 average, which is enough for the schools to accept me! Smile

Congrats! Balloons 8.5 though... why not 9?! Rofl kidding Wink

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Congratulations... You deserve to be rewarded for the work you put into this. I hope you love whatever school you end up choosing to go to.