Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If He Didn't Douche and He smells like POO What do you DO?
"I find the smell of a mans taint to be a turn on anyway". Stank Smelling people is a turn off wither you are Gay or Straight how can Stink turn you on??????:confused:!!!!

um do not use fem stuff on your or anyone's bum it has chemicals for women not men just use clean water warm not hot and a douche bag you don't want to damage just clean.

as for your escapade/little problem been there done that i asked him into the shower and showed him
how to be clean.
as a noob he was thankful to me and even became a good friend

this was a few( 15 )years ago but we are still friends to this day and he has a wonderful lover

Mr. Not So Lonely Wrote:um do not use fem stuff on your or anyone's bum it has chemicals for women not men just use clean water warm not hot and a douche bag you don't want to damage just clean.

as for your escapade/little problem been there done that i asked him into the shower and showed him
how to be clean.
as a noob he was thankful to me and even became a good friend

this was a few( 15 )years ago but we are still friends to this day and he has a wonderful lover

Your saying Douching is enough by itself alone,but Ive heard and seen many others douche along with shaving and deodorizing with soaps,lotions,oils and other body aroma products and if thats true then what is Lookingatit talking about Taint turns him on? It sounds like a feces fetish to me??

ShinigamiLegend Wrote:Your saying Douching is enough by itself alone,but Ive heard and seen many others douche along with shaving and deodorizing with soaps,lotions,oils and other body aroma products and if thats true then what is Lookingatit talking about Taint turns him on? It sounds like a feces fetish to me??
hmm im confused:confused: