Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If You Can't Say Anything Nice...
There's nothing wrong with being critical - I was in my first post on Glee about some of the flaws I thought it had in season two. But yes SlipknottRIZZ, some people go out of their way sometimes! I have an ex-friend who if you posted something on facebook saying you liked something, he'd often then post to his own wall saying that the same thing sucked and how stupid people were to like it - he did this with me and 'The Vampire Diaries' but I also saw him do it with/to others. For him he liked to get a rise out of people and I began to see him for who he really is - not just for that but a multitude of things (gossip; betraying trust; cheating on his partner; etc.) The good news there is I was able to cut ties with him - sometimes that's harder on a forum you mostly enjoy but thankfully I've really enjoyed the lot of you so far! Smile The TV forum I visit is a little worse, but still more good than bad so I keep going back and definitely have met great people both places that more than outweighs the little dramas.

I feel bad vibes on this site atm :frown: I think people are open to their opinions but then they shouldn't be slated for having these opinions - Discussion is the point of this and it should be free - Just some of the way things are said is such a negative way ! I don't think Im innocent of this and FYI im not some raging Britney fan - I dont think she is a musical genius just she is a star Confusedmile: Anyway back to the point ! What do people actually prefer on here - debates or just general chit chat ? Just out of interest.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Lord, if I had to keep my mouth shut when I have nothing nice to say, I'd spend my life as a mute.

We have a great forum here, everyone and anybody can and do voice their opinions on any subject they can choose. Many people will have different views, which makes some of the threads interesting. I might not agree with some of the views posted but I do respect we do have the right to free speak, if I make a comment to a thread I do expect someone to agree or disagree with my views on that subject. This forum is for the open discussion on topics of interest to the forum members and not a place to bitch or offer insults because other people don't share your views, but rantings OK which I have done on some occasions.

Sorry I been a little touchy this week I'm just going through a lot of things at the moment xx

7 billion now lol

My biggest problem is if im ever pushed enough i just say things as they are and when i do that i am not interested who i upset im interested only in getting the message accross lol

Everyone's gonna have different opinions, and most of the time I can accept that someone else sees things differently than me. Every once in awhile though, I just am stupified as I try to understand how the fuck someone could like...System of a down, for example. I hate their music with a passion, but they were successful and as much as I dislike that, it just means there actually are people who like the music.

I try not to be a dick about it, sometimes I am. I think we all can get on a roll where we just HAVE to be right. I try to remember that alot of times, there isn't really a right or wrong answer.

Haters gunna Hate

[Image: sneak0001.jpg]

To be honest I enjoy arguing to some extent and if someone is going out of their way to entice me then I will react :tongue: Also I am really stubborn and won't be told my opinion is wrong Confusedmile: But end of the day this is a forum online and I don't think people should take matters personal ! Debate makes it more interesting !!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]