Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If You Had A Time Machine ?
If you had a time machine what time period would you travel to with it ?

I'd go back 20 years, walk into my kindergarten class during my first day and slap Jake Stevens in the face before he got a chance to make fun of my teeth, thereby altering the course of my life for the better... and confusing the shit out of Jake.

'98-'99

Everything seemed more futuristic then than now oddly enough.

Tim18 Wrote:If you had a time machine what time period would you travel to with it ?

Well, as long as I can actually take it -with me-, cause I ain't trynna get stuck no where...as we all know about the Space Time Continuum and the Fabric of Existentialism in regards to Alternate reality hopping and the ensuing Pandemonium that would occur if said Reality were to rip and then bend and warp the Human Mind beyond it's capabilities...

But if all that's covered( and I can keep my self the way I am), I would go ahead In Time to see all the things I wouldn't be able to once I've died...all the Advancements and what not...a very curious thing Existentialism, and hence the reason I would like to visit the Future to know what I technically can't .

However, To technically abide by the laws in which Time Operates, to hop in any Direction of time will either reduce or lengthen your lifespan, both having dire consequences, as if too forward a jump and you will cease to exist outside of your respective time and vice versa with jumping backwards.

Not to mention things that come with age in the instance of hopping forward, such as heart failure, cancers, brittle bones, eye degeneration and so on, these things will inexplicably and exponentially magnify in moments of Hopping forward, which can either kill you alone or by causing other ill effects...

And Hopping backwards will bend your mind, as what you know will be lost to what there is to know... basically "unlearning" the further you jump back and not only this, but you'll lose all rationale in regards to life choices, matters of importance and so on that you learn as time progresses...

Perhaps there is a good reason for moving forward... however forward is really a Cyclic motion, as all things are bound to repeat and history always repeats itself...

To Time Travel would be to basically break out of the circle, disrupting the Cyclic motion, causing unknown effects...

But yeah, I'd go into the Future ^o^ Don't quite know, but far enough ahead. I just hope we haven't died out as a race or the Earth no longer exists... as if the latter were to be, I'd die instantly and with the Former, I would most likely either go insane from lack of comprehension or the inability to survive in a world that's not mine and with no one to teach or help me...

:3

Sylph Wrote:Well, as long as I can actually take it -with me-, cause I ain't trynna get stuck no where...as we all know about the Space Time Continuum and the Fabric of Existentialism in regards to Alternate reality hopping and the ensuing Pandemonium that would occur if said Reality were to rip and then bend and warp the Human Mind beyond it's capabilities...

But if all that's covered( and I can keep my self the way I am), I would go ahead In Time to see all the things I wouldn't be able to once I've died...all the Advancements and what not...a very curious thing Existentialism, and hence the reason I would like to visit the Future to know what I technically can't .

However, To technically abide by the laws in which Time Operates, to hop in any Direction of time will either reduce or lengthen your lifespan, both having dire consequences, as if too forward a jump and you will cease to exist outside of your respective time and vice versa with jumping backwards.

Not to mention things that come with age in the instance of hopping forward, such as heart failure, cancers, brittle bones, eye degeneration and so on, these things will inexplicably and exponentially magnify in moments of Hopping forward, which can either kill you alone or by causing other ill effects...

And Hopping backwards will bend your mind, as what you know will be lost to what there is to know... basically "unlearning" the further you jump back and not only this, but you'll lose all rationale in regards to life choices, matters of importance and so on that you learn as time progresses...

Perhaps there is a good reason for moving forward... however forward is really a Cyclic motion, as all things are bound to repeat and history always repeats itself...

To Time Travel would be to basically break out of the circle, disrupting the Cyclic motion, causing unknown effects...

But yeah, I'd go into the Future ^o^ Don't quite know, but far enough ahead. I just hope we haven't died out as a race or the Earth no longer exists... as if the latter were to be, I'd die instantly and with the Former, I would most likely either go insane from lack of comprehension or the inability to survive in a world that's not mine and with no one to teach or help me...

That was a smart and well thought out reply Sylph.

I would go back in time to when I was little, and talk to myself.
Tell myself what it is I have to do in order to become the most powerful man and richest man on the planet.
I would tell my self all the investments I would need to make, what companies I would need to buy, and what people I would need to have working for me.
I would tell myself exactly every little thing that I would need to do and say in order to dominate and take over.

Sylph Wrote:Well, as long as I can actually take it -with me-, cause I ain't trynna get stuck no where...as we all know about the Space Time Continuum and the Fabric of Existentialism in regards to Alternate reality hopping and the ensuing Pandemonium that would occur if said Reality were to rip and then bend and warp the Human Mind beyond it's capabilities...

You NEED to go back in time and get a REAL hairdo, not that mop you call "dreds".
Rofl

Tim18 Wrote:That was a smart and well thought out reply Sylph.

Oh stop it!...but go on :p

It's actually something I've kinda thought about before, so I just wrote it out...similar to my Ponderings of Immortality, Existentialism, Spiritualism and Naturalism...perhaps this is why I am a Spiritual Agnostic lol.

The only things that make sense and have ever really made sense to me, would be Music, Nature and Spiritualism...There's definitely something the Divine Tree wants us to know, but unfortunately the forces of Human Mentality and the locked nature of it is blocking it and again unfortunately that's our nature and you cannot change the nature of something...so we may be destined to never know, however, stranger things have happened and will happen...

But I digress :3

Simple Ramblings by a Sylphid Libran...forgive me, as we often are aloft with our musings...Even The wise Ents say so... :p

MisterTinkles Wrote:You NEED to go back in time and get a REAL hairdo, not that mop you call "dreds".
Rofl

I'm not even going to let your hatin ass hoe-ish self get me today! Hmph! I'm too smawt for da likes a you!

You nasty stank ass Bitch!

Whew

Got it outta my system :p

MisterTinkles Wrote:I would go back in time to when I was little, and talk to myself.
Tell myself what it is I have to do in order to become the most powerful man and richest man on the planet.
I would tell my self all the investments I would need to make, what companies I would need to buy, and what people I would need to have working for me.
I would tell myself exactly every little thing that I would need to do and say in order to dominate and take over.

Which is exactly why you won't be bestowed such a gift as you will use it, maliciously so :| . Besides, only The Divine Tree can rule truely...you'd just merely be a vessel, a pawn even in the more grand scheme of things...

This I was told of you Smile